Yes!

Emily's POV

The last bell of the day rang signaling that school is over for today. I quickly packed my things and shoved them in my bag and walked with Hanna.

"Hey Han, watcha up to today?" I asked. "Believe it or not, I have a lot of things to do. Sooo I have to go! See yah Em!" She walked faster and got into her car.

I ignored that, and showed up to Ali's last period class, she always comes out late so I'll still be on time.

When I got there, she wasn't inside the classroom so I asked Mr. Fitz where she went. He replied by saying, "She already left home."

And I thought to myself.. Why is almost everyone such in a hurry?

I headed towards my car. My mom asked if I could drop by a coffee shop to get us a cup of coffee. So I did, and when I got home, mom was waiting for me outside. Strange..

"Hey mom." I greeted her as I walk to her and handed her coffee. "How's school Emmie?" She asked, she had a big smile on her fave which makes me wonder what is actually going on.

"Good. Alright I guess." I shrugged my shoulders as I took a sip from my cup.

"Alright? That's it?" Mom crossed her eyebrows at me. I raised both of mine, and said "what? School isn't that interesting, you just learn stuff."

My mother, Pam shook her head and smiled. She told me to enter our house. In the kitchen, I can smell food cooking. It was barbecue, my dad is trying to cook barbecue.

"Aren't you suppose to grill those outside, dad?" I laughed. My dad turned around and had a big smile on his face. "Yes, well. I can't really do it outside right now."

"Why?" I asked in curiosity. My dad smiled once again. It's almost like everyone in this house has a smiling virus today.

I'm not gonna lie, I like it. I wish it was like this everyday.

My mom went to the backyard. I don't know why, but maybe she thought I was right when I said dad needed to cook it outside.

My dad started to speak again, I turned to face him. "Emmie, can you do me a favor and go get the screwdriver I left if your room?" I nodded, and headed upstairs.

I opened the door to my bedroom and suddenly the girls were there. Spencer, Aria, and Hanna were all sitting on my bed. They had a navy blue dress laying on my bed, they all had smiles on their faces. And I couldn't help but smile back. Seriously, this virus is pretty contagious.

"Okay, so I recall you guys went through my closet, and got a dress out. Why?" I ask, something's going on, and I'm dying to know what it is.

"Put it on, duh." Hanna shoots back. "Why do you think it's out here." Spencer smirked. Aria stood up, and got my black converse from my closet. "I'll let you wear sneakers." Aria compromises.

"Alright, alright." was I said.

//////////////////////////////////

After I finished changing into this navy blue dress, I put on my converse, and Hanna surprised me by giving me and putting a blindfold around my eyes.

Now I have a guess of what's going on. But I can't wait. "Is this a surprise party for me? Because you got my birth date wrong. My birthday isn't until March." I giggled.

"Oh you just wait Emily." Aria explained.

They led me downstairs, and I could hear my mom's voice, I just couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Okay, Em. You have to lift your feet because there's a step, we're going to the backyard." Spencer warned holding my arm. I did what she said.

They stopped walking so I stopped with them. Aria took my blindfold off, and as soon as I opened my eyes, my jaw dropped, and I had a huge smile on my face. It was almost touching my teary eyes.

There were lights on our tree, and a picnic. It was the best thing I could ever imagine my backyard would look like.

Alison was right in front of me, holding up a poster that said "Would you make me the happiest girl in the world and go to prom with me?"

I couldn't speak, because this was the sweetest thing ever. And I finally said the word.

"Yes!"

----------------------------------

Hóla ! I had time to update today since I came home early. Cause I sprained my ankle during Pe, and now I get to spend time on my phone!' Yay! Yay for the update, but Nay for the swollen foot😂😂

Anyways, thanks for reading! Thank you my lovely friends! 😊😊