Spencer

Emily's POV
The morning of that night, I woke up before Alison, and she was curled up in a ball under the sheets. She's so adorable with her goldilocks hair and her cute little dimples. I'm sooo over everyone. I just wanted to be here right now in this moment.

"Hey, hey. Wake up." I said, as I tapped her shoulder 3 times.

"What day is it?" She groaned.

"It's Friday, and we're gonna be late for school if you don't get up right now." I pulled her legs down off the bed, and tickled her stomach.

"Hahahahahaha! Stop! Em! Stop!! Okay! I'm awake."

We got to school when first period ended, luckily it was Mr. Fitz's class, so it wasn't such a big deal.

"Oh hey, loser Mona." Alison pushed Mona into the lockers.

"Ali! Stop." I grabber her arm.

"What!? She deserves it."

"No she doesn't.." I argued.

I was a little thrown off by Alison behavior today. It was quite upsetting. I just thought that coming back here in Rosewood would change her, but I don't think it did. Sure, she got a little sweeter and more emotional, but her attitude didn't change.

"Alison, just because you came back, doesn't mean I'm still scared of you. And all you did to me, it will come right back to you. Just wait." Mona lectured her.

"I'm scared." Alison said sarcastically.

I pulled Alison towards me and walked to our next class.

-After school-

"Hey! What are you guys doing today?" Spencer came up and asked us both.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Okay, well do you mind coming over to my house tonight? I put up a camera up towards the barn, and Melissa is coming back here to live with dad." Spencer looked so serious about it, so we agreed to go since we didn't have plans.

----///\\\----

"Yeah, we're on out way Spence." I texted her.

As I was driving to Spencer's house, suddenly, we heard a loud bang. Kind of like a gunshot coming from the end of the street.

"Em! What was that!?" Alison held my hand tight.

"That's nothing, it's probably just someone messing around." I tried to calm her down, but it didn't seem to work.

After a few seconds, BANG! It went off again.

"Okay that's it! I'm getting out of this car!" She yelled.

"Wait! Alison! Isn't it better to stay in the car, rather than being outside running to whoever is making that sound!" I explained.

"Oh yeah.. Jeez sorry, smarty pants!"

" Ha ha ha." I paused between the Ha's.

"Kay! Well can we just go then?" Ali was irritated.

"Yes! Your majesty!" I joked.

When we got to Spencer's house, they were all waiting at the kitchen table.

"Hey Em! Where were you two! We've been waiting for hours." Aria yelled at us.

"Oh please. You breath smells like Ezra's penis." Alison joked.

Everyone laughed apart from Aria. It was funny! How could I not laugh. I mean Aria's been really emotionally affectionate about Ezra.

"So why are we here?" I asked.

"Melissa is back from London, and my parents are divorcing... And Toby, is planning to be a cop!" Spencer started tearing up.
"Okay?? What's so bad about that? L-O-L." Hanna actually said the words L - O - L.

I slapped Hanna's hand. "Ow!" She screamed. "Shut up!" I tell her.

"No you're right. There's really nothing bad about that, I'm over reacting." Spencer pouted. "No, no, Spence.. It's okay. It's all gonna be okay! Although I can't see Toby as a cop! Ha ah ha." Alison laughed.

Even if it was funny, it was sad. Because Spencer's parents are divorcing, and Toby's putting himself in danger. And when that happens, Spencer will be alone. I get it.

"Spencer it's gonna be fine. You can come over at my house anytime! Okay? Just call me. Please. Just call." I patted Spencer's back and hugged her from the side.

"Thanks Em. You're the really the only one, who's MATURE enough to help me get through this. Ahem." She said.

Everyone laughed again. Spencer was getting really pissed at them. It was funny to watch, but I couldnt laugh. This was too serious, at least for Spence.

"Okay! Can we go order pizza now!?" I suggested.