The choice is yours

Emily's POV

When I woke up, I saw Alison still sleeping next to me. She's so adorable, with her golden hair and her cute little dimples. Wow. Em snap out of it.

This is outrageous. I kissed Alison. I kissed Ali when I'm still with Paige. I love Alison, but I also love Paige. Okay, Em think. After a few minutes of thinking, I got a text..from Paige.

'Do you wanna watch a movie with Syndey tonight? It's at the school theatre.'

I didn't have plans so I said yes.

'Okay, pick me up at 7.' I replied.

Alison woke up, she whispered to me, "How's your sleep?"

"It was good, how bout you?"

"Amazing." She said with a sigh at the end.

Do you remember when Alison said she was going to leave Rosewood? Well that kind of changed because this afternoon, me and the girls got a text from A saying 'If she leaves Rosewood, she's dead.'

A wants her in town, and alive.. Why.?

It was almost 7 and Ali was still with me. "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her. "I don't want to be alone, can I go with you?" Ali begged.

"Actually, Paige is coming too so." I said pretenciously. Ali looked so sad that I couldn't help my self so I just told her to stay here until I come back. She agreed to do so.. After a few minutes, Paige was at my door ready to leave. First i let her in. I felt bad about leaving Ali here at my house so I decided that it would be best if these two made up.

Ali started talking. She said,"Paige, I'm sorry for what I've done to you. All that bullying and name calling." Paige was tearing up. "You were a terrible person Ali."

Alison tears came, too. It's like watching a soap opera. "I know. And I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what you did, or for yourself?"

"For everything."

It ended like that.

So I left with Paige and Alison stayed at my house.

When we got to the school theater, we immediately went inside. I texted Ali, "Hey, you okay there?" I was so worried, because I know A is still there. "Yeah, I'm okay, thanks Em."

I was having second thoughts if I should stay with Ali instead. I didn't really watch the movie, I was so focused on Ali.

after the movie, Paige pulled me aside to talk to me.

She said, "hey what's going on Em? we never have time together anymore since Alison came."

Just before I could answer, I got a text from Ali.

It said 'Hey, did the movie end?'

Paige was upset. She saw the text and she said, "Seriously? Do you still have feelings for her?"

"No. I don't." I lied. My face was turning red, I don't know what to say.

"Who is it gonna be, Em. Alison, or me?"

She's making me choose between her and Ali? Are you serious.