Prologue

I met my boyfriend, William, when I was 18 and in uni,now I'm a 23 year old who works at St George Hospital as a pediatrician, and I love what I do.

My boyfriend Will works in the RAF, the Royal Air Force, and if you haven't made the connection yet my boyfriend is Prince William, I know right how in the world did I snag such a hottie?.

Well he had dumped his girlfriend when I was just 18 so I was a eighteen year old obsessed teen so, my friends and I went to the club where he was. Long story short I met him, we became friends and things just started moving form then a month before my birthday he asked me out on a date and on my birthday he asked me to be his girlfriend. On my twenty second birthday we went to a club and someone leaked the paparazzi on where we were, and now the whole world knows the reason why waity Katy has been missing for 2 years.

My name is Emily Faye Edwards and this is my story..

The year is 2014 .....

This is my biography....

I was born 22 November, 1987 to two sisters and one brother, my parents are both lawyers and they love what they do.

My oldest sibling Aaliyah (30 years old ) is a teacher and she has 2 childen with her husband Josh.

While my second sibling is 27 and is single as a pringle he is a model, which I think my parents don't agree with but its his own life so he does what he wants.

Now my second sister is 25 and has been dating some CEO of a multi-billion company and their getting married some time now claims the media claims.

So my whole life I've been thriving for greatness graduating highschool at 16 then getting to become a pediatrician.

My siblings say I'm the only one who's made our parents proud cause I became a doctor.

Now the next topic my boyfriend William wait let me rephrase that statement, my boyfriend Prince William Mountbatten-Windsor, and yes my boyfriend is the Prince William of Wales and it sometimes amazes me too when I think to myself how did I become so lucky to get such a kind, loving ,understanding and all the other words you can find boyfriend.

We've been dating for 2 years and on my twenty-second birthday someone leaked the paparazzi about him being there and they might have captured a picture of us kissing, which led to the palace releasing a statement on how his dating me and that they shouldn't harass me, which they do, but at the end of the day I love him and he loves me so we fit together like a puzzle.

We're not the same but we fit perfectly together.
So now my sisters getting married in a about 5 days and I must start preparing.