Chapter 31

Trooping the colors, ever since Emily was a little girl she would go out and watch the fly past not near the palace but at her parents house as you could see it near their house and now she would get to watch it from the balcony as a kid she'd never dreamed of it but now she was experiencing it as she was riding in the carriage with William as they had their own carriage.

"This is amazing, it's the first time I've actually seen the crowds" she said while waving to the crowds and she could see some signs which wrote Emily The Duchess Of Cambridge 👸👸👸.

"William this is amazing, but you do know that next year I won be riding with you?" he said while taking her hand "you'll be riding with my Camilia as I'll be riding a horse granny gave me this opportunity to ride with you on your first trooping" With that said the couple enjoyed the rest of their.

As the queen arrived when they where in the balcony Emily did a little curtsy and then when she arrived they watched the the fly past happen and it was amazing especially for her view where she was in the front line right next to the queen and after they had a little lunch.

"How's life? " Zara said sitting next to Emily.

"Amazing and you how's Savannah? "

"She's good and becoming cuter as time goes by but let's drop me how are you feeling with the baby I see your bump is coming out now when are we expecting baby Cambridge? "

"Soon I promise are you going to the ascot?"

"Do you want me to come?"

"If you want but I'll probably be with Bee and Genie when will is with his friends"

"Emily are you really okay?" Zara asked the younger girl when seeing her frown.

"No I'm not I mean I just can't help think of when the press will start criticizing me saying my bump is too small"

"Well just asked Will to release a statement telling then of your condition and from then on they won't criticize you I mean these people look up to you Emily you literally made every young girls dream come true I mean seriously the younger generation feel like you've taken their spot so in a way you're representing them so don't even stress about this whole bump thing"

Emily did as Zara said she asked William to release a statement telling the press to back off when it came to her stomach size as her uterus is
naturally titled meaning that it grows backwards and some people sympathized with her while others said that it's the price of being unhealthy which she didn't take to heart because she was a doctor so she knew all the rights and wrongs of her body.

Emily was attending the order of the garter and she was watching the ceremony with the countess of Wessex Sophie.

"Your first time? "

"No it's my second, but never in the public eye but this is so nice" she said watching as the ceremony proceeded.

"Yes it's really an honor to be here you now I've heard rumors but is it true is the queen giving you one of her charities to patron? "

Emily laughed while shaking her head "No she's just taking me to visit one of her charities I'm not even sure when"

"Emily come on" William said while bidding Sophie farewell "Bye Sophie" Emily said kissing her cheek as Sophie did the same.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge rode with Prince Charles after the service.

Ascot was absolutely amazing from all the styles she saw and the different people all there to see horses although some where there in hope of spotting a royal and Emily did speak to some people while others asked her about the married life others...

Ascot was absolutely amazing from all the styles she saw and the different people all there to see horses although some where there in hope of spotting a royal and Emily did speak to some people while others asked her about the married life others asked her about her baby and how everything is doing and some even complimented her on the work she had been doing as a royal.