Chapter 43

Changing Georges age he'll be turning 2 in June...sorry for all the changes this will be the last one

"I'm so nervous I've never been to a award ceremony...this is a award ceremony right I feel like it's not and I'm wrong?" Emily rambled on as their car came to a stop.

The couple where at the Baftas and you could see that Emily was nervous as she got out the car and flashed a bug smile to the paparazzi.

"Emily you look amazing""Emily you look like a modern day Cinderella"

Emily looked amazing as she was wearing Diana's jewels but she left out the aquamarine ring which would have looked awesome.

They walked on the red carpet until they reached a lady who would lead them to their seats.

When they entered the hall everyone had stood up and some of the ladies starred in awed as the young princess looked amazing but Emily wouldn't mind them she'd just smile and wave as she was led to their seats and she waited for William to sit until she could sit and the rest followed.

William presented one award and Emily was glad she didn't have to do that as she would surely not want to let go of the award.

"See that wasn't that hard" William said to his wife as they arrived home.

The rest of the week was the same except Emily didn't wear a dress that had her looking like Cinderella instead she wore skinny jeans for her visit to the RAF air cadets and then she wore a two piece to her first HeForShe visit which she had been delaying all week and she finally learned how to play tennis or she thought she had as she had visited the Wimbledon junior tennis initiative.

Some of the well wishers had asked about George and how he's doing or how he was going to spend his first birth which was coming up this June.

"This is my second service" Emily said turning to answer William who wanted to roll his eyes at his wife.

"I love it" Emily said to William who nodded his head and turned to watch the prime minister as she read a verse from the Bible.

Many people of different religions took to say prayers and Emily was fascinated by the difference religions although she only followed one religion.

The service concluded with the Dean saying a blessing and her majesty stood up and the rest if the members of the royal family followed her

Emily had a chat with different groups of people.

"I loved the service I thought that it was amazing, what did you think?" Emily asked the group she was talking too.

"It was amazing it's actually our first time" they said.

"Oh it's my second and I enjoy them although Will doesn't understand my joy for them I mean he's been attending them for long so the excitement must leave his body but I think he should show some excitement for me, and did I mention that I love your dress...can I feel the fabric of love feeling different fabrics that's how I do my shopping Will thinks it's weird" Emily said and the lady just nodded her head and Emily had a feel at the design.