Chapter 7: Part 2

Emilys P.O.V

It was finally happening after months of waiting and anxiously planning it my wedding day has arrived I was getting married today I was finally going to become Mrs William Mountbatten-Windsor, Duchess of Cambridge, the Countess of Strathearn, and Baroness Carrickfergus."

I was getting married to the love of my life and believe me when I tell you that I never thought I'd get married this young, so what they say is very much true love changes people in miraculous ways and those miraculous ways at what make us enjoy our life with the person we are marrying because you'll truly believe that your wedding was a miracle and you'll end up not wanting to waste the miracle but saving it and making sure that it lives on I'm your marriage until you die and then you'll die happily knowing that you fell in love in a miraculous ways and you had a purpose on this world to love that one little miracle.

THIRD PERSPECTIVE

"Emily you better be done bathing by the time I come in ther because your getting married in a feel hours and trust me honey we don't want your royal wedding to be a royal disaster is that clear" that is the reason Emily finished bathing quicker than expected because of that one best friend who couldn't shut up.

"Come on girl we have to fix your hair and make up" Allison said"everyone else is already done with their make up its only you left but don't worry your the bride you'll have to look stunning so you can take as many hours as you'll like" Allison started rambling on as Evie started doing Emily's hair and Aaliyah worked on her make up, Aaliyah was expected to leave the same time as the bride because she was the maid of honour and she had to arrive earlier than the bride but later than other guests.

By 11:00 everyone was already packed in the church and Emily was putting on her wedding dress as the designer and Allison helped her put it on.

"You look lovely Emily" Isabella said now a compliment coming from Isabella is truly something rare so Emily knew that she looked amazing at 11:15 everyone left the hotel but not be for telling Emily who beautiful she looked and the only person who stayed behind was her father as he was walking her down the aisle.

Emily looked at herself through the walk mirror she looked like a princess and she felt like one indeed with the tiara dangling on her head one would thinks she walked out of a fairy-tale Emily watched on t.v. as the queen arrived and everyone else was already there and they where waiting for her.

"Emily?" Jessica called, making Emily turn to her, taking her eyes from the television. "It's time."

"Are you ready?" Jessica asked, looking concerned.
"I was born ready."

It was a clear sky, a relatively warm day, and the streets of London were full of people because on that day, at precisely 12:00 o'clock , Prince William of Wales was marrying Emily Edwards.

Emily stepped out of her bedroom in her white pumps, holding delicately two fistfuls of my dress, the white. Her father was already at the car after walkingher mother out, and he placed his hands over his heart when he saw Emily.

He didn't say anything, but Emily saw him struggling not to cry as he smiled at her.
"Not you too." Emily complained, smiling, remembering her mother trying to keep it together right before she left.

Emily didn't give her dad any time to try and make a big moment out of this, she already felt like crying, she just needed not to cry within the first ten minutes of being in the church and she would beat William. Emily stepped inside, the photographer snapping every one of her movements, and Jessica adjusted my long train so my father could find his way in.

Emily overheard Jessica's radio from where she sat on the front seat, besides the driver, as Emilys security took their seats in the car in the back. It was something about the Queen already being in the church.