Chapter 36

Changed the main character.

Day two of her Sweden tour has started off with a
great start and Emily had thought that the day was going slow as she was excited to attended the Nobel Peace prize and when the night finally came she was literally hyper.

"Victoria Hi" She said greeting Victoria for the second time today then turning and greeting Madeline and Sophie complementing each of then on how lovely they looked.

"I heard that daddy was going to let you present to one of the winners hope your ready" Madeline said.

To say Emily was shocked would an understatement as she had never presented ab award then she started having silly thoughts like what if she tripped or her tiara fell.

"Last but not least We introduce to the you the swedish royal family accompanied by the Duchess of Cambridge" the announcer said as the royal family all entered the hall and went to their designated seats.

To Emily relief it was all just a rumor and she didn't have to announce any prizes as she had been a nervous wreck from what Madeline had said.

"This was so amazing I loved it I especially enjoyed watching how happy they where when they got their prizes" Emily said as she And Victoria walked out the venue to take Emily back to the palace where she would change out her dress and go to the airport as she had really wanted to get back home the same night.

"Now tonight was quite a important night it was the day where the laureates where awarded their prizes but can we stop for a minute and talk about the duchess of Cambridges dress.

The duchess surely looked like a true princess tonight as she stood by princess Victoria you would think she was born into the royal family and can we please talk about her dress and tiara and necklace? actually can we talk about her in general?" the reporter said as they showed pictures from the hall and you could see the Emily.

"This is actually her third time wearing a taira from her wedding tiara to the previous day's tiara and today's tiara, you now when I heard that she was going to be present at the awards I thought ugh she's going to repeat her tiara while the other ladies aren't or maybe they lend her a tiara and then she steps it in the majestic tiara and I was super shocked I didn't expect her to look so amazing, while I'm talking about how amazing she looked I'll give you a break down of who she wore,  the dress was by a local Swedish designer and I loved the fact that she had decided to promote these local designers and she looks fabulous at the same time like wow and obviously this dress was done via last minute shopping and the necklace once belonged to the duchess of Windsor and although most people didn't like Wallis Simpson the woman had amazing jewelry senses and this necklace on the duchess proves that and last but not least her tiara which is from the Roman Empire is still a mystery to all of us and I'm quite surprised that the queen sent her the taira but her ensemble is missing something.....her duchess of Cambridge bracelet the bracelet is said to be a gift from the York sisters after the duchess of Cambridge gave birth to little Prince George.

While at Amner Hall, William and George where watching the news and William smiled while seeing his wife in the dress but that was disturbed by little George Waking up and crying.

One could say the little prince missed his mother as she had been away for 3 to 4 days and little George wanted his mommy back.

William fed George, bathed him played with me in a little until he was tired then they both went up the master bedroom and slept and that's how Eli found then she then took George from Williams arms and but him in the crib they had in their room.

"Hey you're back" William said when Emily turned around "How was it? "

"It was so fun William I mean you should she been there with me and then the whole time I missed little George and I wanted to cry when I saw Kids cause it reminded me of George" she said while taking of her clothes and changing into nightwear.

"Oh so you didn't miss me and the tiara was grannies way of apologizing for cutting your metarnity leave short" William said cuddling with his wife.

"Well she should do it all the time cause I loved the tiaras both of them"

"Well that news channel you like watching loved your outfits more then you liked them she also spoke about adding you Duchess of Cambridge bracelet which is actually the most sold bracelets right now you now o found the jeweller that Beatrice and Eugenie got it from and apparently they are doing really well as people want custom made bracelets for themselves and Granny really loved your outfits she said that they went to flashy nor expensive and when do you want to start looking for a nanny? "

"Well it's good to hear that their doing well and remind me to thank granny for the compliment, with George I think we should get him a nanny around nine months from now that way he would be aware of his surroundings and I want him to be able to recognize our faces before we bring a new person in and that way he would know who mommy is" she said while snuggling into her husband "Look Will I really like talking to you and I look the midnight conversations we have but if I hear one more word come out of that mouth if yours I will beat you up as I'm really tired and this woman needs her beauty rest love you..." she said drifting off to sleep and William knew not to wake his wife up as she had been really tired.