Chapter 45

"Come on Harry" Emily said as she set up the tables for dinner.

"No I'm not dating anyone drop it" Harry said as he put the plates down "George mommy is bothering me"

Harry said as he saw George enter the room.

"Mommy weave uncoo Hawwy aone" George said as his father followed behind him.

"Oh George uncle Harry is only playing" Emily said as she went to pick George up.

"Okay mommy" George said as his mother carried him "Kisses" George said giving his mother kisses.

The following days to come Emily had attended Kates and then the following week they attended the royal wedding of Prince Carl Phillip.
_________________________________________

     2 May 2015

That morning William was woken by something wet and he realized that his wife had gone on to labor he took their baby bag and called his secretary to tell him the news, of course he first told his family members and in laws then the couple made their way to Lindo Wing as this is was where she had  also given birth to George.

"William what about George?" Emily asked as she was wheeled into her room.

"He's with Harry" William said wiping the sweat from his wife's forehead.

“Your Royal Highnesses, I’m Elena, we've met already I helped deliver your previous child and  I'll be your midwife throughout the labour and birth” she smiled at the Royal couple as she welcomed them and came to how they had been doing.

“it’s nice to see you Again Elena and of course I remember the woman who helped deliver my first child” Emily smiled but that smile soon turned to a frown as she released a scream.

Elena checked Emily and turns out she was not ready yet so she told them that she'd come check on them later.

"William I'm really hungry" Emily said as she was a sweaty mess, in turn William laughed at his wife and went to get her something to eat.

"And some juice would help my throat feels dry" Emily shouted after her husband who just nodded his head and he later came back with the food and Emily momentarily forgot about the pain as she was eating.

"Should you he eating right now?" William asked his wife.

"William I know what I'm doing okay I was once a pedi so please don't judge" she said downing her drink and William just laughed as he turned on the TV.

"The Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour at 05.20 A.M the Duke and Duchess left Kensington palace in the car they arrived in, it was thought that they were on their way to Amner Hall, but now we know that they were on their way to the hospital,  people have been camped out here for the last couple of days and they are absolutely thrilled by the annoucement, everyone expected to be out here for another day without news
but it turns out we won’t have to wait that much longer and as you can see the crowd is absolutely huge, some people said they came here all the way from Australia just to see the new baby, perhaps the Duke and Duchess could have their first visit with the baby there who knows.”

"William change the channel I don't want to hear about me going into labour" Emily said to William who just switched it off knowing that it wasn't the the news that annoyed her it was actually the TV as a whole.

45 minutes later Alan had checked Emily out and told her that she was only 5 cm dilated, Catherine and Simon had arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later.