Article

Hello!

Its been three weeks since the royal wedding of Prince William and Mrs Emily Edwards or should we say the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and we can't seem to get enough of Emily.

Since officially joining the royal family Emily has been blinding us with her beautiful smile and elegant sense of style one could say she was born to be a queen from her style, to her love for children, we wouldn't be surprised if a statement is released saying that she is pregnant for the way she loves children. She's always helping out wherever and whenever she can and we are her to guide to what's been happening with our favourite Duchess.

First the charities and organization's has visited and going to patron:
1.The Royal foundation.
2.Light4life.
3.ReFuShe.
4.SOS Children's Villages.
5.International Rescue Committee.
6.Place2Be.
7.Action for Children In Wales.
8.100 women in Hedge.
9.Operation smile.
10.Little lives UK.
The duchess also had he first royal tour to India where she also visited multiple organizations.
With the queens birthday and Easter coming up we can't wait to see what the duchess of Cambridge has in store for us.

Clarence house has posted on Twitter a schedule for her engagements.

16 April is the Easter Sunday service which she is attending.
17 April visiting Make A Wish Foundation.
19 April visiting the National Maritime Museum.
20 April Meeting Suicide prevention charities.
21 April Queens birthday celebration.
24 April Launching Heads Together Campaign.
25 Visiting The lullaby trust.
27 Visiting little princess trust.
29 Visiting Epilepsy Action.

This is all that been released about her engagements but we can't wait to see her in action.

The couple are rumoured to be decorating their new home Anmer Hall,which is the most prestigious of the past royal homes the seaside estate was gifted to the royal couple by none other than Queen Elizabeth II herself. The home, located in Norfolk near the North Sea.
The brick Georgian manor was built in 1802 and underwent various renovations - 1.5 million pounds worth - before it was deemed suitable for the couple to move in. It has 10 bedrooms, a tennis court, a swimming pool.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge now live.. The couple are using Apartment 1A in Kensington Palace as their residence while fulfilling their royal duties.
The apartment has over 20 main rooms and its own expansive garden.

And last but not least starting from August 29, the public will be able to visit the wedding attire for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge the exhibition will be housed in Windsor castle from August 29 to November 29 2014. Later on the exhibition will be housed in the palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, where we will be able to see it from April 15 to 22 August 2015.
Tickets for the exhibition can be purchased through the royal collection trust website.