Chapter 14

18 April 2014

Emily was having lunch with her parents since she's been married she has not spent a lot of time with them so today they deciede to meet up.

"so how has it been at the hosipal?" Emily parents worked at the same hosiptal.

"well since my youngest daughter married a prince everyone has been asking abiut you and the hospital is always full and we are getting a lot of patients now, so everything has been giing well, oh and Isabelle and her husband are having a charity gala and she would love if you came you know it would spark it up and make more people come and we'd donate all the money to the poorest charties which are about to be cut out" Mrs Edwards explianed to her youngest daughter "but it is only in a few weeks so don't stress out about it"

"honey don't stress her out about it if it's only on a few weeks.....so Em how's life going? " Mr Edwards asked.

"great" Emily answered.

"oh I hope you don't mind but I invited my colleague and she's brought along her son - Mrs Edwards saw Emilys horrified look and quickly added - don't worry his getting married oh look the they are" She said pointing to a older lady entering the club behind her was her supposed son and his soon to be wife...... what the f**k Emily thought as she saw Kate.

"Mom that's Will ex-girlfriend"

"Oh ugh don't be that wife Emily plus she's getting married"

"Lucy how are you? " the woman said.

"Good this is my daughter Emily Edwards"

"Oh she's not married yet? I thought you said all your girls are married" the woman said as they all sat down and Emily couldn't stop looking at Kate I mean how was she supposed to know that her mom's colleague had a son who was getting married to her husbands ex.

"I am I just didn't change my surname because my husband doesn't have a surname Mrs ...." Emily tried to explain but she couldn't continue because she wanted to know the womans last name.

"oh just call me Becca and this is Edward the reason why I'm friends with your mom a long story which I'm sure your mother will tell you one day - she said while laughing - and this is l Kate,  please explain how you don't have a surname or your husband in this case"

"Just call me Emily Cambridge if it bothers you that much" Emily said mot wanting to explain how she married into royalty.

"She married a prince Becca" Kate said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh that was your wedding which was broadcasted on TV oh I could imagine the nerves hmm but you looked so beautiful"

Emily didn't know if she was being serious but Edward saw this and quickly added on saying.

"Trust me she was so angry she couldn't see it live in person"

"Oh don't worry Becca the wedding dress will be going on display this August" Lucy said.

"yep" Emily said.

"I thought you could have done better the wedding dress was boring" Kate said.

"Well it wasn't your wedding and I'm not you so we have different opinions on my wedding dress and oh my wedding dress shouldn't bother you" Emily said truthfully.

"Emily I loved the dress and everything about it" Becca said trying to ease the tension.

"I'm sure it was bought by our tax money actually the whole thing was by tax payers money" Kate said.

"Okay I don't know what your problem is but I've had enough of whatever this is,  act like a grown up for goodness sakes Kate we don't need people who act like kids here"