Chapter 34

Tonight was the festival of Remembrance and William was scared for his wife feeling that she was supposed to be resting but she had wanted to come and he couldn't stop her from attending.

"William stop worrying it's not like I'm coming back fool time remember I'll only be out in the public eye for 4 more things and I'll be done until next year" she said giving his hand a kiss as the doors for them and they both got out William waiting for his wife to come by and the crowds went wild when seeing Emily and she shot the a smile and a little wave after moving along with William.

William was having a chat with some of the people and Emily would join in here and there but other than that she was quite and listening until they were led to their seats next to Prince Phillip.

"This is so amazing" she said to William who smiled at his wife and they both stood up to clap.

"I'm glad I didn't miss anything"  She said as she started following after William.

"Emily it's not that I didn't want you to come it's just that...." He sighed "Just that what?  I don't understand" Emily said as the car started moving.

"Granny wants you to go to Sweden with her than after Sweden my were going to New York  and I don't think you're ready for it you just have birth in October and not even 3 months later she wants you to got to another country, then after Sweden and New York she wants us to attend the diplomatic reception and I feel like it's going to be too much for you to handle" 

"It's fine William, some women don't even go on meteranity leaf so it's fine if she wants to cut mine a little short on don't mind as long as after that I don't do anything its fine with me" she said giving his hand a little squeeze.

"Hey mom how was he? " The first thing she did when she got back home was video call her mom and they had a little conversation and she asked about George and how he was although she knew that he was a well behaved baby.

"Tell him that I'll be back in a two days and that mommy and daddy love him" she said as she sent her mom a kiss to give to George.

"Okay goodnight I'll be watching you tomorrow so you better be prepared" Her mom said giving her the eye.

"Wow mom way to make me feel nervous anyways I'll see you tomorrow goodnight" she said ending the call.

Emily had never taken any interest in remembrance Sunday and most of the time her parents would force her so it was really hard for her as she was standing next to Cami and Sophie that she actually stood quite but since she was distracted by think...

Emily had never taken any interest in remembrance Sunday and most of the time her parents would force her so it was really hard for her as she was standing next to Cami and Sophie that she actually stood quite but since she was distracted by thinking of George she actually had looked solemn when the military band
started playing a funeral march and the politicians
took their turn laying wreaths as well, before the
band played the national anthem and, this time, all the people at the ceremony sang, such a thunderous, that got Emily to actually pay attention.

After the very ceremonial exit, The queen had let Emily and William had back to Amnor hall and Emily couldn't have been more happier to spend her time with little George knowing that soon she'd have to leave him so that she could go to Sweden for her and the queens 48 hour visit to the country.

"You know I never actually realized that we hadn't gone to Kate's wedding and I feel really bad" Emily said as they where in bed just laying down as George had finally gone back to sleep.

"Uh about that I forgot to tell you that they had moved their wedding date to next year February I think as Kate said she hadn't booked the church earlier and that was the closet day they could get" William said as he put on his glasses so that he could be able to read.

"Well I will have to tell Jessica about it and oh Bradley said that he's coming over to babysit little George while we go to the Royal variety Performance also I have to ask Marie to help with my dress and outfits for the Sweden and New York trip and then mom will be here to help with George when the queen and I leave for Sweden then stay with him when we got to New York"

"I also heard that Granny is loaning you a tiara to wear to the state banquet" William said to his wife who got excited "I hope it's the Fife Tiara I love that tiara and I'll apparently only be there for the state banquet and the final dinner and I think their welcoming ceremony which will take part in two different areas so I'll need two outfits so I'll not be up and down I'll just see the country low key"

"Hey now don't get too excited to leave me and I wished we could take George with us to New York but he's to young " He said closing his book and taking of his glasses to cuddle with his wife.

"Night, Emily" he said as he kissed her cheeks.