Chapter 46

Unlike how their social media had said Emily hadn't began work on the 8th but rather on the 26th and she had took William with her to visit the, America's Cup Portsmouth, and Social Media was going crazy over their relationship as they got to see how they were behind doors, well at least that's what one magazine article said.

"Oh I seriously hate this weather right now" Emily said as she stepped out of the car.

"Stop moaning" William said to his wife as they walked to the entrance where they found Sir Ben Ainslie waiting for them he greeted them both and they started talking a little about the disappointment he felt after today's weather.

"I woke up and saw this and I was like noooo, but thank goodness it wasn't canceled, if it was canceled I would have still come here" Emily as William and Ben laughed at her exaggerated 'no'.

"I know we got a lot of angry tweets out there but we can't do anything about the weather if it was in our hands it would be warm everyday and we'd sail everyday" Ben said leading the Cambriges to tour the international team areas at Portsmouth Naval Base before meeting team skippers and their crews.

"I've only sailed once in my whole life but I'm so interested in all these different sports" Emily said to one of the skippers.

"Don't let her fool you she hasn't sailed a day in her life" William said standing behind his wife.

"Oh really what about the time in Canada huh? wasn't that sailing?" She said laughing and continued with her conversation.

They then toured the BAR facilities, which include state of the art training equipment and tactical tools, and met skippers and crews from USA, France, New Zealand, Japan, Sweden and, of course Britain.

"Okay that felt really weird" Emily said as she got out of the machine that simulates a heaving deck.

"Really that's because you've never sailed on your life" William said fixing Emily's ponytail.

"Practicing I see" Emily said laughing which got the people near them laughing.

After that they got toys for George and Charlotte and Emily might have promised to bring the family over next time so that they could all match.

The couple also visited the Southsea Castle, built in 1544 by Henry VIII. It has beautiful ramparts that overlook the sea.

The coupe then exchanged their BAR jerseys for blazers as they presented the prizes.

"I promise next time I'm bringing Charlotte and George then we can all match" Emily said getting into the car.

"You should I'm sure people will be happy to see the kids" her assistant, Rebecca, said.

"I'm sure they would" Emily said laughing.

"Charlie" Emily said carrying the little girl as she was crying

"Are you hungry?huh do you want food? Let's go make food" Emily so as carrying her daughter into the kitchen.