Chapter 9

Central London 1 week after getting married

Emily was doing her first royal engagement with the Queen today they where visiting Westminster School in central London.

They where in the car on the way to the school and Emily and the Queen where having a conversation about children.

"So when do you think your are going to have kids" the Queen asked Emily.

"We haven't spoken a lot about kids but I'd like to have a child in the near future...I feel like our family is incomplete without children" in all honesty Emily wanted to get pregnant and based on all the activities they had done during their honeymoon she would be surprised if she wasn't pregnant.

"Your right the children are always what completes a family"the queen replied.

"But I want to take a pregnancy test just in case I want to see if I'm pregnant or not" Emily said awkwardly.

"Well it shows that you really want a child but I suggest you wait a little while before taking a test or else it might just disappoint" what the queen didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

See Emily and William had being sexually active since the day the engagement was released they always used protection but the last week before their marriage they decided to not use protection, so Emily wanted to know if she was pregnant or not because her period was supposed to come the day of their honeymoon but it didn't and it has been a whole week of not getting it plus she had seen how she had stared eating a lot of eggs, not that she was allergic to them but Emily always hated eggs but nowadays she would eat eggs every morning and that surprised her.

"Your majesty we have arrived" the Queens personal assistant said as the door was opened for her Emily had to wait a minute before the door could open for her and when it did she walked out behind the queen.

They where both greeted by the head Patrick Derham and a 16 year girl that presented the queen with flowers the head would be giving the queen a look around the school and seeing all the things they had upgraded.

Emily was assigned a tour guide who was the girls boarding mother who's name was Martha.

"Westminster is an independent boarding and day school the boys join the school at the age of thirteen but the girls only join at the age of sixteen" Martha explained as she led Emily through the school halls passing classes and Emily would sneak a glance in the classes to see what was happening.

"We have a long sporting tradition and we achieve plenty of success in matches and competitions against other schools. Football, rowing (known as Water) and cricket are the great traditional sports but pupils are able choose which sport they want to take up. The choices include fencing, hockey, tennis, fives, swimming, cross-country running, rock climbing, judo, netball (for girls) and shooting. Our playing fields are at Vincent Square and, we  have a large multi-sport hall in one of the former Royal Horticultural Halls." Martha said as she and Emily walked past the schools sporting area.

"Music and Drama are also very important to life here at Westminster and we have our own theatre (The Millicent Fawcett Hall) and the Manoukian Music Centre. But although sport, music and drama are taken seriously, their seriousness must be balanced at all times with academic aspirations." She explained as they walked past The Millicent Fawcett Hall.

"Each academic year, there are around 750 pupils here in Westminster School, of whom about a quarter are boarders. Of these, 36 boarders and 96 day pupils are girls who join the School after GCSE examinations for their Sixth Form years.
Most boys come to the School at the age of 13 and qualify for entry either through the Common Entrance examination, at present taken in June each year, or through the Westminster scholarship examination, known as The Challenge, which is taken in May.
Both boys and girls may enter the Sixth Form to study for their A-levels." And then Martha led Emily to one of the classes where they where learning about the human heart.