Chapter 21

Today Emily was going with Zara and The Queen to go view her wedding dress exhibition,  the exhibition had been moved to the 15 of May since the rest of the time either Emily, Zara and the queen had something to do and this was the only date they where all free.

The media that where in there would ask all sorts of questions since they have all been waiting for this day ever since they found out that the date had been postponed.

"Emily are you and William ever planning on starting a family? " one of the reporters asked

"Well we first want to get used to the married life before we bring kids in" she said while smiling and admiring her wedding dress.

"You Emily, I was quite envious of you on your wedding day you looked so marvelous and you didn't seem to be nervous" Zara said to Emily.

"Well guess what I was shaking in my boots I felt like I was just going to faint so I wouldn't say I wasn't nervous.

"Emily is true that you and William will be going on a royal tour staring on the 17th? "

"Yes we will be going to Canada and I can't wait" she said while smiling.

"Oh anything planned be for the 17th? "

"No I don't think so I'll just start planning for the tour and all, so next time you'll see me I'll be exiting a plane all the way in Canada" Emily said and the journalist laughed along with Zara and the Queen.

"I heard that Kate was getting married, are you going? " One of the journalist asked her.

"William got an invite so I think it's safe to say we might go but other than that I'm not sure" Emily replied while smiling at the crowds.

"How did you feel wearing the tiara? "

"While I felt like a true princess, I honestly thought my head was going to break or the tiara was going to break and that wasn't an option so I would love to say I felt like a true princess"

"You are a princess" Zara said while laughing.

"Emily how do you and Zara maintain this friendship even though there is a age gap between the two of you"

"Emily is a really mature person and her age shouldn't fool people I mean why do you think Willimantic fell in love with her it wasn't just her looks but it was also her brawn" Zara answered while looking at Emily.

"Would you want to turn back the clock and go back to your wedding day? "

"Absolutely, I loved the way William looked at me that day I made him cry and I rarely make someone cry whether it's happy or sad tears"
Emily laughed.

The time was up for them to leave the ballroom and Zara and Emily had decided to go have lunch.

"Do you think I should do more shopping for my tour?" Emily asked Zara as she ate her salad.

"Nope trust me the last thing you need is the media writing about how much tax payers money you spent on clothes trust me they'll just write me an comments and those things can bring a woman down because we are all trying to dress to impress but all they day is that we spent way to much money, anyway are you doing anything interesting tomorrow?"

"Yes I've been delaying a lot of things so tomorrow I'm going with Prince Phillip to visit the RAF Air Cadets and I'm not delaying it this time" Emily said chuckling.

Emily did as she said she was going to do on the 16th she had visited RAF Air Cadets with the Duke of Edinburgh and she had a really great time even though she knew that the next day she had wake up early to go to Canada for her second tour as a Duchess