Chapter 8

William and Emily jetted of to a private island  and we explored the lands we went to the locals and visited all the historical site it was a one week holiday but we had fun.😉😉 Emily had a feeling that she would  want to come back here there's no paparazzi and your free no one knows you and everyone is just plain kind not just becayse they want to befriend a duchess but because they were raised that way.

They would mostly spend our day hiking time sunbathing and then go back to the rented beach house and eat food then some stuff would happen but at the end of the week Emily was sad to leave because they only had a week honeymoon

17 March St Patrick's day

Today William and Emily where going to visit Cavalry Barracks UN Hounslow for the annual St. Patrick's parade.

"So I just go there and handout hammocks to the members of the regiment" Emily asked Jessica as Evie was busy curling her so that it could fit into a hat.

Her make-up was done so all she needed to do was wear her coat and she would be done.

"Emily its time to leave we have to be there in less than  twenty minutes" Wills Personal assistant Greg said.

"Is William ready?"

"Yes he's waiting for you in the car"

"Oh then what are we waiting for let us go" Emily said as she walked out of the room and went in it the garage where she found Will waiting for her.

"Hey are you ready?" William asked Emily as she started fiddling with her dress.

"Yepp ......why would you think other wise? Do i look nervous or something like that?" Emily asked panic evident in her voice"I mean its not like I'm go in to mess up or any thing like that but if I do I'd probably will oh no"

"Emiy relax you've got this and I'm sure your do well....now Wait here while I open the door for you" Emily was nervous for such a long time that she didn't even notice that they had arrived and the car had stopped.

William open the door for Emily and she could hear the cheers of all the people who where there wether they where cheering for her or William she didn't know but all she knew was there they where there to see William and her.

The St Patrick's day parade was a success everyone loved Emily and she was also so glad that she didn't do anything embarrassing.

Dailyceleb

The Duchess of Cambridge looked radiant today as she presented soldiers with shamrocks to mark St Patrick’s Day.

Emily wore an elegant green dress coat with a green hat and an Irish Guards brooch that belonged to the Queen Mother as she attended the traditional parade in Aldershot.

But the excitement was all too much for one young soldier, who fainted to the ground in his stiff red uniform.

Lucky pup: The Duchess of Cambridge bestowed a traditional Irish shamrock on regimental mascot Conmeal.

Bowled over: The event was too overwhelming for one young guardsman who passed out in his formal uniform during the Irish Guards' parade
What a knockout: A soldier collapsed while wearing his hot scarlet uniform as the servicemen met the Duchess.

The Duchess watched the ceremonial military parade with a dazzling smile before bestowing lucky three-leafed clovers on 40 officers - and even their Irish Wolfhound mascot.

She glowed in her Emilia Wickstead dress and Lock and Co hat on her first military engagement, at the start of what will be a long-standing relationship with the Irish Guards.