Chapter 7:Wedding Part 1

06 March 2010 

BBC News Channel

The biggest royal wedding of the century

“I'm here in Central London the atmosphere is absolutely electric ahead of today’s wedding. Brits and foreigners alike have gathered along the streets in their hundreds, if not thousands, all to see the much awaited wedding of Prince William to fiancee Emily Edwards. I am here, just to the right of Clarence House, where Prince William spent his last night as a single man, reportedly with his father and stepmother, and his brother Harry and family. The departure of the groom and best man is due to be at a quarter past ten. Claire, back to you.” A news reporters said as Emily had woken up early because she as feeling nervous about this day after all she was getting married in front of a lot of people, and more would be watching outside and around the world.
“Now we can go live to Adam, who is outside the marvellous hotel Emily spent the last day of her bachelorrete  years to be getting married her bridesmaid and matron of honour were seeing arriving earlier this morning but her family had spent the night with her , Adam?”
The scene changed and suddenly a male, stood with the glorious hotel that Emily herself had arrived at yesterday evening in the corner of her report. He was evidently round the corner. He smiled, introduced himself, then said, “Hello, Claire, yes, I am here at the world-famous Dorchester hotel where our royal bride has spent her last single night with her family. The hotel has remained silent and will not disclose any information about the Edwards’ stay. Of course, the road outside the hotel is closed, however, we did see a black mercedes drive down there after being cleared by the police. We presume that was maybe a hairdresser, a friend, maybe even one of the little bridesmaids and pageboys.”
“And when are we expecting to start seeing wedding guests leave the hotel this morning, Adam?” Claire asked.
“Well, as the wedding is due to start at twelve o'clock we presume that we will see Emily leave here at about a qaurter to eleven, but the other guests we have no idea. The palace has been very discreet and not released much information, but we expect to start seeing people leave here at about half eleven, maybe slightly earlier.”
"Buckingham Palace announced at 8am on Friday that the Queen had bestowed the title of Duke of Cambridge on her grandson.
His bride, Miss Edwards , will be known as the Duchess of Cambridge after the royal wedding ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
A dukedom is the highest rank in the British peerage.
They have also been given the Scottish titles of Earl and Countess of Strathearn, which may reflect the fact that they met at St Andrews University.
The couple's third title is a Northern Irish one, Baron and Baroness Carrickfergus."

"Now we're heading over to Mike who is at Westminster Abbey, Mike we've heard that some guests have already arrived is this accurate"

"Yes Claire some guest have arrived like the likes of, mention a userrincess Eugenie of York and Princess Beatrice of York have arrived to  Prince William to Emily Edwards at Westminster Abbey. The marriage of the second in line to the British throne is to be led by the Archbishop of Canterbury and will be attended by 1900 guests, including foreign Royal family members and heads of state.
Prince William's royal cousins--Beatrice and Eugenie--are totally turning heads in their Phillip Treacy hats. Eugenie's electric blue number is by Vivienne Westwood, while Beatrice went with a detailed Valentino number.
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham arrive to attend the Royal Wedding.
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall  and HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales , Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh  and Queen Elizabeth II have departed for a procession to Buckingham Palace.
Queen Elizabeth II went with one of this season's hottest colors--
bright, bold yellow!--in a perfectly tailored suit by Angela Kelly.
Who knew Joss Stone had such a sense of refinement? Her monochrome coral ensemble was perfectly chic--especially with that fabulous hat!
Speaking of fabulous hats...Princess Anne's daughter, Zara Phillips.
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, British Prime Minister David Cameron and wife Samantha Cameron and many more guests including the bride's mother who looked amazing have arrived and all we're are waiting for is the last batch of guests and then the wedding shall take place. We've also heard word that the prince's on and off ex-girlfriend is also attending the wedding which is quite surprising because we all that this wedding would have been hers but I guess impossible dies cone true and we'll be seeing a young beautiful woman getting married to the live of her life, back to you in studio."

The next chapter will be pictures of the wedding guests.