Chapter 33

The duchess if Cambridge has given us a future king.

Last night the duchess was admitted to hospital and she immediately gave birth to a son which had reportedly came out earlier then expected as the little boy was expected to come this November the Duke had come out to greet people and you could see by his bringing that the new father was proud of his new title, then this morning the queen had went to visited the couple today and from what we've seen the great grandmother is proud of her grandson and from what we heard she's gifted the couple with another gift but thus one is more special than any other and that is a little surprising.

We can't wait to see the duchess out with her new child as their said to be coming out in a few minutes.

"Hey how are you doing?" William asked his wife who was already to leave and she just nodded her head "Look when we get there we can switch positions and I'll carry him okay?" he said kissing her forehead.

"okay" she said as she carried little George "He's so cute" Jessica said as she took the little baby into her arms.

"We know" William said jokingly to her which she replied with a fake laugh as she rolled her eyes.

"Now come on guys people are getting anxious" Jessica said as the couple held hands and exited the hospital where they found thousands of people all crowded to see the little prince.

"Emily how are you feeling?" one of the reporters asked her in which she replied that she was doing well.

"William how do you feel now that you are a father?" "it feels amazing fatherhood is already kicking in" he replied with a laugh.

They answered some of the questions of the media and then went on the crowds which were gathered and they got congratulations and a lot of little gifts for their little boy.

They then went in back where they took their little baby and where headed to the car as the exited a lot of cheers where heard and they stopped to get a little picture for the media and onlookers.

Then they went onto the car and Emily got in the back with her little prince.

"so are we immediately going to Norfolk?" She asked William as he was driving.

"Yep packed everything and we'll be going by car"

Once they arrived at Anmer Hall Emily immediately went to bed as William had promised to put little Georgie to bed as he saw how tired his wife was.

The first few weeks of having little George there went by quickly and Emily was getting used to having him around and she thought he was getting cuter as his eyes were a little blue color which she loved to stare at but she knew she would have to leave him as the remembrance week was coming up and she had to do some shopping.

"How's little George doing?  It's his second week home are you guys coping? " Aaliyah asked her sister as they where out shopping.

"He's doing well plus mom and dad are leaving with us so everything is fine especially since he doesn't cry he's such a quite baby" she said looking at some of he coats that where on display.

"Oh don't worry the crying days are soon to be coming and you won't even say that he's a quite baby unless he really is one of those innocent little babies who are too cute to be true" Aaliyah said while laughing as she saw a coat she thought would suite Emily but Emily shook her head she didn't want anything velvet she just wanted a plain jacket which she could wear.

"Have you heard from Josh and Emma last I heard they went to Africa as part of Emma's work with HeForShe, which reminds me I have to go to one of their branches" Emily said as her brother and Emma were taking their relationship to the next level like meeting the parents and what not although Emma had met their parents it wasn't a formal meeting.

"Just know that whatever you wear you'll rock it little sis"

I'm reality she didn't want to attended the remembrance festivals as she knew the press would say she's running away from her motherly duties when in reality the queen had asked for both her and William to be there as this was the beginner stage of their senior stage in the royal house, which was quite scary for Emily as she had just joined the royal family in march.

"And I how's little Rosie?"

"She's doing fine and the boys can't stop hogging her I'm telling you mom and dad came by last week and dad didn't want to let go of her" Aaliyah said and they both giggled knowing how their father had always wanted a granddaughter.