Chapter 35

William and his wife Emily were exiting the car as they where at the royal variety performance and you could see from all the smiles that she was happy as she literally couldn't wait.

As they reached the steps of the Palladium the Duke and duchess were greeted by Andrew Lloyd Webber and his wife.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you" the both said as Emily and William rook turns greeting the two.

"It's my first time her I'm so excited" The duchess said as they both started a conversation that didn't last for more than 5 minutes as they wanted to stay on track.

In the foyer William and Emily met some of the performers, including boy band sensation one sensation one direction.

She shook hands with all the boys and even commented in one of their songs saying how William can't stop seeing it.

They were then led to their seats and Emily was all smiles and laughs as the perform proceeded and you could see that she clearly enjoyed the show that she didn't even spare her husband a glance and he jokingly told one of the people sitting next to him that his jealous of the performers as they where stealing his wife's attention which earned him a look from Emily.

Among the guest of the show her sister Aaliyah and her husband Josh where there to watch the show although the they were not seated with the royal couple as the performance was in honor of them.

As they where headed out Emily was a little tired as she knew that she had to take a flight to Sweden as the queen was going with her anymore due to medical reasons.

"So you have everything packed right? " William asked his wife as she was packing.

"Yep all I need is the damn tiara and I don't know which one she chose for me so I hope I don't look like a idiot when my tiara and dress don't match"
she the turned to give her protection officer her lagguage and then kissed her husband and son goodbye and she was a little sad to leave little George as she felt like she hadn't spent much time with him.

"Goodluck" William said to his wife as she entered the car.

In the car she chose to read an article about the royal variety.

Emily dazzles at the royal variety.

The duchess of Cambridge looked stunning and she seems to be giving William A few fashion tips as he was seen wearing loafers and her looked hot.
The duchess who is on her way to Sweden looked happy and Bette Midler even commented saying that "she looked very excited and even told me that she couldn't wait to go to Sweden but she misses her little prince".

And Demi Lavato said that "She told me that she used and still does listen to my music and she loved my performance and she's so beautiful she didn't even look like she just gave birth"

You could clearly see that she was glowing even after giving birth to little George who we bet isn't little anymore but 3 months old we can't wait for her Sweden tour wardrobe.

The Queen can't make it to Sweden but the duchess of Cambridge is going solo.

A tweet from Kensington palace reveals that the queen can't go to Sweden for health reasons as her majesty isn't feeling well but she is sending the duchess of Cambridge solo as the queen and Emily were supposed to go together so now Emily will take on the queens itenary instead of having a little off days.

As this is being said the duchess has just landed on Sweden and we can't wait to see her.

We'll keep you updated on her first tour abroad.