| chapter fourteen |

{Narrator's POV}

"The fuck do you mean, 'stuck' here on the island?!" Drift yelled angrily, clenching his fists tightly.

Omega and Oblivion looked at each other, then, Oblivion stepped in and put a hand on Drift's shoulder.

"Well.. you see." She started.

"On June 30th, the rocket me and Omega have been hiding in this mountain finally launched, creating a crack into the sky. It seemingly got bigger and bigger as time went by."

(y/n) and Drift looked at each other and then Oblivion sighed.

"As the cracks became larger, things here disappeared. Such as the Durr Burger sign, and Tomato Head sign. We don't know exactly where they went but it created some sort of portal or little void."

Omega jumped in. "They grew bigger and bigger as time went by. Then, finally, three weeks ago they opened up, sending things like the Vikings, golf carts, the Durr Burger sign, and other things back here."

"We really don't know how and what the rocket did to this world, but you both were sucked into here and now you're stuck in this endless black hole."

"Even those Rifts, you came out of, they're not helpful towards this problem, even if me and Omega find a way to change the time, you're stuck here until somehow the time and cracks in space fixes itself."

Drift and (y/n) both watched as Omega and Oblivion finally stop and looked back at the two.

"I'm sorry. Until we both can figure out what to do, you're stuck in this cartoon shithole. By some stroke of luck, if me and Oblivion can find something out, we'll let you know."

The teens nodded and thanked them for the explanation, walking back out of the base and down the stairs they built, meeting John, Carbide, and Raptor at the bottom.

"How did it go?" John asked.

"We're.. We're fucking stuck here until they can figure out what happened with the rocket they launched.." (y/n) said, Drift nodding along with her.

John and Raptor sighed, John rubbing his temples.

"So.. it was EXACTLY how me and Raptor explained it then."

"Yeah." The teens said in unison.

All five of them stared around, the sinking feeling of failure and confusion hitting like wildfire.

Drift looked up towards the mountain, eyeing the HQ's main front.

It wasn't much, quite frankly.

Only one big hole where the rocket was located, the inside has a sleek feel to it, the marble and cement completely complimenting each other.

The two up there on the other hand, that was something strange.

The female, Oblivion, has a sleek metal armor, her mask throwing off a light but strong tint of Orange.

Omega, same as Oblivion, had the same sleek metal armor, his mask giving off a more reddish tint, but nonetheless it was something you'd think twice about fucking with.

"Are those two together or.." Drift mumbled to himself, John raising a brow and him.

"Omega and Oblivion? No, but Omega is head over heels for her. Why?"

"I uh.."

"You talk loud, Drifty." Raptor mentioned, the heat rising off his cheeks.

"ANYWAYS! what should we do?" (y/n) butted in, furrowing her brow at the four men.

"Well, they'll get back to you if they found something, correct?"

Drift mumbled a yes, John nodded in response.

"Alright. Once we get intel on the next thing to do, we'll go from there. For now? We're gonna just go back to what we're doing."

(y/n) and Drift sighed and shrugged it off.

It's not like they can go anywhere. After all,

They ARE in an endless void.