| chapter thirty-two |

{Narrator's POV}

"Well? You gonna answer us?" Raptor asked, the smirk emitting from his lips. Drift sat there and didn't say a word.

"How did you.." he started but stopped, the heavy sigh rolling off his tongue.

"Did you two forget there was a window?" Carbide jumped in, his mask off and him smirking as well. Drift just flipped them off and covered his face.

"Come on Driftyyy~" Raptor teased. The teen licked his lips and sat upright, his Kitsune mask glowing through the eye sockets. The three stared at it in awe.

"Was that there before?" John asked. Drift shook his head.

"Not that I know of, it just.. happened?"

"ANYWAYS! How was it?" Raptor asked again, this time Drift just stood up and leaned against the wall.

"It was.. something else. I just went in, she didn't seem to mind it, though I didn't tell her-"

"YOU IDIOT!" Raptor and John screamed in unison, the teen backed away and raised his hands up in defeat.

"I- I felt awkward! Don't game end me over it for fucks sake!"

Carbide shook his head. "You're supposed to say it AFTER you kiss (y/n)."

"Yeah, you rookie." Raptor teased, Drift just gave him the finger and laughed.

"I've never done that before, it was surreal. You can't blame me for being a 'rookie'."

They all just laughed and waited for (y/n) to finish washing up. The female seeming to take longer than the other times.

"Is she alright?" Carbide asked. Drift nodded. "She's fine."

"Well go check on her."

"What?"

"You heard me."

The teen grunted and walked up the stairs, mumbling incoherent words toward the guys. They all just shook their heads and chuckled low.

Drift looked back toward them, they motioned for him to hurry up and he did just that.

With a simple knock, he called out to her.

"(y/n)? You all good in there?" He asked. "Mhm." the female hummed. Drift just nodded and walked back down to the guys.

"You're welcome, your highness." Drift leaned against the bookcase and crossed his arms.

"Thank you." Raptor smiled.

- skip -

(y/n) had finished and was on her way back down toward the four staring at her. She raised a brow and held her towel in her hand.

"What're you four doing.." she lowly growled. They all stared at one another and then back to her.

"Just waiting for you, Princess." Drift teased, grabbing the towel and heading upstairs. She just hit the back of his shoulder and sat down on the couch.