| chapter twenty-four |

{Narrator's POV}

(y/n) awoke to the smell of blood, but where did I come from? Where was she?

"Where.. Where am I?" She spoke softly, looking around the darkened room for any signs of life.

But to no avail. She was all alone.

"Fuck.. HELLO?! ANYONE?" (y/n) yelled, her anxiety beginning to hit the pit of her stomach. She watched as no one was around, only the seemingly unwanted noises of something crashing down.

She gave up, lowering her head. The darkness was too much for her well being. Even IF someone came along to do whatever it is to her, why would it matter, exactly?

"Drift.." She mumbled quietly, before falling back into unconsciousness.

"For fucks sake. She passed out again?"

"This is the third time tonight."

"Do you think we should game end her?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT. She needs to know the undying truth, and having her sit in the pit of the dark room bleeding out of her skull isn't quite the way to make it happen."

The two voices stepped into the clearing, looking at (y/n) then back at each other. Their expressions were cold, no sense of pity for the girl laying on the floor.

They watched as her breathing became shorter, and more deep than what it was the LAST two times she passed out.

She was fading.

"FUCK." one of the voices said. The other looked at them and tilted their head in confusion.

"What's the matter, Oblivion?" He asked.

Oblivion glared at him and pointed toward (y/n), the male looked at her and shrugged.

"Walk. Closer." She said, he obeyed and looked down toward her body, then her head. That's when he saw it.

The girl was bleeding out.

"Shit, how did that happen?"

"Like I would know! She was bleeding before we even got her. I'm surprised (y/n) even made it over here to Snobby before dying, Omega."

Omega crossed his arms, thinking. But Oblivion was NOT having it.

"Get her a couple blood bags you idiot! I'll handle the rest, but go get them!" She ordered, he looked at her and nodded, leaving the room in a hurry.

Omega came back with three blood bags and threw them toward Oblivion. She winged it and just figured the girl would be blood type A.

"Don't you be game ended now, we have shit to do." She mumbled, slowly running the blood through her veins, while Omega stitched her head up.

- skip -

Once the two had finished, they stood back and watched the life come back to her face.

(y/n) tried to sit up but Oblivion ran to her and held her back slowly, trying to help her ease her way up from the little "operation" she just had.

"Oblivion..?" (y/n) asked, her voice croaking as if she needed water. Oblivion nodded, slowly setting her upright and backing away toward Omega.

"Why am I here? What did you do to me?" She asked, the two looked at each other and sighed.

(y/n) stared at Oblivion and Omega, dumbfounded.

"We didn't do anything, we found you near the outskirts of Paradise Palms, passed out with a deep gash into your head, we figured we take you and-"

Omega stopped Oblivion and turned her around.

"Are you SURE you want to tell her the truth?" Omega asked, Oblivion seemed to roll her eyes and whisper back.

"Yes, you idiot. It won't take any longer than it should."

(y/n) looked at the two with confusion, Oblivion walked up to her and sighed.

"Sorry about that, come with me. I think it's time I tell you everything."