| chapter forty-three |

Short a/n at the bottom! :)
-
{Narrator's POV}

"Ladies first, what's the game plan?" Drift whispered, his eyes fixated on the second level of the basement, (y/n) looking up with him.

"We have take everyone out before we make it toward the top level, though I believe Enforcer isn't here.." (y/n) replied back, her chest rising slowly after every breath. Drift held her hand tightly and she looked back at him.

"We'll get home before this season ends, I promise."

- timeskip -

As the time went by, Drift and (y/n) waited patiently for the guards to come down. Being as Dark Voyager hadn't come up for that nights check in, the rest of them would go down there, right?

Seems like a far fetched idea.

"God no one seems to come down here." (y/n) said, her body against the wall. Drift shrugged and looked around the second level of the basement.

"Looks like they don't clean, this place is a literal pig sty."

(y/n) nodded before hearing two pairs of footsteps coming down the creaking steps, the teens looked back at each other.

"What the fuck do we do??"

"Follow my lead."

The two men came down, their eyes fixed on the corner of the room. The leader of the pair motioned for his partner to follow along.

"What do you think this is, Abstrakt?" the almost all black figure eyed the paint covered man. Abstrakt grunted and shoved the figure into the wall.

"Shut up, Archetype. You know EXACTLY what that is."

"I do?" he asked.

Abstrakt sighed and picked up DV's body from the ground, moving him to the side and looking straight at Archetype's back.

"Turn around, Archetype." Abstrakt ordered. Archetype did so and looked down at DV's knocked out body, his helmet cracked.

"Oh.. so that's what that was.."

"God you're more stupid than what Enforcer told me.."

(y/n) and Drift watched behind the stairs, those two still had zero idea about what was going to hit them, yet, they seemed alert.

"How did he get knocked out, anyway?" Archetype asked. Abstrakt looked around and flipped the light switch on, the light blaring into the small, messy basement.

"AHH MY EYES!" Archetype yelled, covering his face."

"Shut the fuck up you idiot! You don't have human eyes." Abstrakt facepalmed at his partner.

"I.. I don't? Then-"

"Your upper half is literally a mechanical face, with green eyes, you don't have pupils, and you clearly don't blink."

"HEY! I DO TOO BLINK!"

"Okay.. then blink."