Nothing but Happiness

-Mark's POV-

Today was the greatest day. I finally asked Seulgi out. It's been 6 months since I've developed these feelings for her. I'm just glad she had the same feelings for me.

During the party I saw Misun exit. Then a few minutes later Haechan came over asking if I've seen her. So I directed him towards the door.

As happy as I was, I couldn't help but notice Haechan follow her out. What was going on? The more I thought about it the more agitated I was becoming.

"Mark, congrats man. You're finally growing up." Johnny hyung gave me a pat on the back.

"Thanks bro. You know how long I've been worrying about this. I'm just glad everything turned out the way I planned." I replied.

"As long as you're happy. Make sure to keep her happy too. You know how long you waited for this moment. Don't mess it up." Yuta hyung added.

I simply nodded.

"Hey Mark, I'm going to go talk with Misun. She just walked back in." My girlfriend said. I nodded and she detached from the group.

I watched as they talked happily. Soon after Haechan also walked in. So he did find her after all. As I continued watching the three talk, I saw Haechan grab Misun's hand from behind. Were those two a thing? I'll have to ask him later.

Seulgi waved to them and walked my way again. She returned to my side. I held her close to me as we continued talking with everyone.

I looked over to Misun and Haechan. He had his jacket in one hand and hers in the other. I read his lips and he asked if she was ready. My eyes drifted back to Misun, but her eyes were already on me. She gave a bittersweet smile and replied, "Yeah, let's go."

I watched her walk out before making eye contact with Haechan. He half smiled at me then bounced out with Misun.

Did I do something?

—————
Happy but Clueless.