Good Morning

-Seulgi's POV-

It was Monday. I woke up to the sound of my phone. It wasn't my alarm, but text messages. I groaned as I brought the screen to my face. A soft smile played at my lips. They were from my sweet boyfriend. Mark.

baby lion💕🦁: good morning princess😘
are you still sleeping?
wake up love!
i'll come pick you up today~
baby, are you seriously not up?
ugh..my lazy girl
it's fine. i'll just text myself
baby!!!
please..
answer..
me..
!!!

Me: oh my god Mark! Calm down, I'm up now.
Thanks to you. 😒😑
But...GOOD MORNING BABY!!! 😘💕

baby lion💕🦁: that's better.
i'll come get you, so get ready. see you in a bit love!

me: okay sounds good!

I laughed at our conversation and got up to get ready. Since it was school, I applied light makeup and wore my uniform. I lightly curled my hair and put my shoes on after. I was ready for today.

The door bell rang throughout the house. I grabbed my backpack, phone, and ran to the door. I swung it open, revealing Misun.

"Hey what are you doing here so early?" I asked. "I honestly don't know. I was just walking around because it was still early, and now I'm here." she scratched the back of her neck.

"Well, you're always welcomed here. Come in, it's cold." I stepped aside.

As soon as I closed the door, a knock came. I opened it again and there was Mark. He opened his arms and I went into his embrace.

"How's my beautiful lady this morning?" he asked. I punched his arm and replied, "What's with this cheesy stuff?" "That's how you make me feel." he added.

"Oh, hey Misun."

Oops, forgot she was here. I watched as she simply waved to him. "Wanna walk to school with us? I forgot to mention Mark was coming to get me, sorry." I apologized.

I felt bad as she was going to have to third-wheel us. Maybe I should just send her off first?

"Oh! I hope you don't mind, but I brought Haechan with me. He was out early this morning and ended up at my house. So I invited him to join us." Mark informed.

"That's no problem at all. Right Misun?" I asked.

"Right."

"Hyung, come on. Are yo- Misun, what are you doing here?"

—————-
Awkward.