Everything's Ruined

-Misun's POV-

I entered the small shop and spotted Haechan. Why does this keep happening? I saw him side glance me before looking away.

 Why does this keep happening? I saw him side glance me before looking away

I waited as the elder helped him wrap his hand up. After he left, I got the courage to go talk to him. I softly tapped his shoulder and he immediately faced me. I gasped at the small bruises upon his cheek.

"Hey." I awkwardly waved.

He lifted one side of his lip, "Hey."

I knew it was a mistake confronting him.

"You can sit." he said causing me to jump.

I continued to stand. "No. But can we talk about earlier today?"

"You mean how Mark confessed like an asshole? No thanks." He was completely faced towards me now.

"I don't care about that. I'm talking about the-"

"The fact that I almost kissed you." he finished.

It fell silent. He turned away again. God I looked like a pathetic girl to anyone right now. I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me.

"I look like a dumb ass right now Lee Donghyuck. I don't understand what's so wrong with you kissing me? Is that what's bothering you so much that you went and hurt yourself?" I yelled.

The other customers stopped shopping and stared at us. Haechan slammed the table and angrily looked at me. Without saying anything he stormed out of the store. I let out an angry sigh before following him outside.

"Damn it Donghyuck! Why can't you just answer me? What's the big problem anyways?" I shouted.

He stopped walking and turned to face me. His steps advanced to me, but I stood in my place until he reached me.

"You know what the problem is? The problem is:

1-) You keep calling me Donghyuck.
2-) You can't get your head out of Mark's ass!
3-) You can't fucking see anyone else who cares about you!

I'm through. This night has been horrible and you just make everything even more worse at the wrong times. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. Don't try to contact me or be my friend anymore. I can't take all this mess anymore. Goodnight Misun."

I watched as his back disappeared out of my sight. Tears welled up, but before they could fall, I wiped them away with the back of my hand.

I made my way home and locked myself in my room. I let my tears fall onto my pillow. How could this night get any worse? I lost my best friend, the person who I had a crush on for the longest time, and most importantly..the guy whose been there for me all along.

—————-
Whoa.