A Good Night

-Seulgi's POV-

I had a good night, tonight. Mark, my crush for awhile now, confessed to me. I was happy. I knew this relationship was going to last. We had the same interests, hobbies, and we just click together.

A few months before I developed feelings for Mark, my best friend Misun, had confessed that she had feelings for him. Two months later, I asked her if she still had feelings for him and she told me they were disappearing. That was when I took my chances with him.

Every now and then Misun would show that she still has feelings for him. I was selfish. I told her he didn't deserve her. That she was too good for him, but that was because I wanted him for myself. It was selfish of me, but there was always Haechan.

How dumb was she to not realize he has feelings for her. They might not be as visible, but he sure does have small feelings for her.

Misun is my best friend and she would be happy for me. As I talked with her, Haechan held her hand. The two might have thought it was hidden, but I could see.

"Seulgi?" I heard his beautiful voice call.
"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

His arms wrapped around my waist and his head laid on my shoulder. His warm embrace welcomed me.

"What were you guys talking about earlier?" He asked me. "They were just congratulating us on our relationship." I replied. Mark pulled away and turned me to face him. "That's sweet of them. Did you notice they held hands?" he asked with big eyes. I laughed at his cuteness, "Of course I did. It was too obvious."

"Right. Do you think they're together?" He asked again. "No. I would be the first person to know if she was dating anyone. I just think they're real close. Why are you so curious?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him.

"I'm just a curious kid that's all. It's getting late, do you want me to walk you home?" He asked. I nodded happily.

Mark let out a laugh and ruffled my hair. "Let's get you home, babe."

—————-
Cute.