Alright

-Seulgi's POV-

The run home was helpful. My cries cut my breath and with the help of the run, I couldn't breathe. It felt nice because I was distracted from the deep pain beneath.

How could she? It must've been that day he was her partner. I knew I shouldn't have play hard to get. I just couldn't believe my best friend, since grade school, would go behind my back and stab me.

Anger boiled inside me. I threw all of our pictures into a box and hid it in the storage room. I wrote the words, "Betrayal: 2018" it would stay here. Tears ran down my cheeks as the pain in my chest came again. The feeling of a broken heart and a betrayal hurt more than anything.

Then it hit me. I was going to get back at her. I was going to make her life a living hell. Since I knew her best, it would be almost to easy to spill everything about her. Maybe not to that extinct, but I will get back at her somehow. No matter how a friendship ends, there should be no tea spilling ever. That was a rule I would always keep inside.

But how should I expose her?

The more I thought about it the more this little voice in my head made me feel guilty. I had to do this. I had to get back at her. Our friendship was over now, so there's no strings attached.

I wrote down my plans and a tear landed on the paper. I don't know what hurt more. The fact that my ex-boyfriend fell for my best friend, or my best friend betrayed me. The dinging sound of my phone woke me from my thoughts.

baby lion💕🦁: i'm sorry about tonight Seulgi.
I changed his name to: "asshole"
me: it's alright. night.

Was it really "alright" Seulgi? Of course it wasn't.

Another ding.

asshole: it's not alright. i messed up real bad. night seulgi😔

My heart pinched. I threw my phone aside and forced myself to sleep.

————-
How would you feel?