The End

-Third Person's POV-

Haechan left Misun. She stood in her place as he drove off without coming back. Her legs collapsed on her and tears poured from her eyes. The cold air taunting at her. She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged herself.

Misun locked herself in her room and let the tears roll down her cheeks.
"How could a perfect night end in the worst way?" she thought to herself.

The dinging of her phone woke her from her trance. She looked down and it was a message from Seulgi.

Seulgi: Hey where'd you two go?
Misun: I wasn't feeling too good, so Haechan dropped me off home. Have fun tonight though!
Seulgi: Ohh okay. Get feeling better!

She turned her phone off and tucked herself in bed. The aching of her heart made it hard to breathe, but she soon fell asleep thinking about Haechan.

Haechan parked his car and got out. He released the heavy sigh he was holding. He stood next to the car without moving. His eyes were closed with fisted hands. He turned down the best opportunity he'd been waiting for since forever.

"I have to leave her for the sake of herself. Even if I'm not happy, she'll be. Misun deserves better than me." he repeated, in his head, to himself.

His knuckles turned white from all the pressure he was holding.

"Be happy Misun." he whispered.

Mark held the girl in his arms and smiled. The movie playing in the background had no effect on him. The only thing that mattered was being next to his girlfriend. She was sound asleep in his arms.

"Just being here with you makes me happy."

"Just being here with you makes me happy." Seulgi heard her boyfriend say.

Lying in his arms gave her comfort. She opened her eyes and gently pressed her lips against his. It took a few seconds before he returned the kiss.

"You make me happy." she said and kissed him again.

—————
Happy.