Small Talk

-Mark's POV-

As me and Misun were talking about the project; I couldn't help but notice my girlfriend and my best friend. Why were they so close today?

"You good Mark?" I heard Misun ask. I turned towards her and smiled, "Yeah, fine." She gave me a funny look, but didn't ask any questions. Every once in awhile I could see Misun glance at the two also.

"Hey I have a question." I called. Her focus turned on me. "Don't tell him I asked you though. Promise me." "I promise. Now spill the beans." she joked. What a funny girl. "Are you and Haechan dating?"

She began choking on air. My eyes widen and I gave her a few pats on the back. "You're causing a scene idiot!" I whispered while looking at the eyes on us.

"I'm good." she gasped for air. When she was calmed and collected, she answered my question. "No, but we're really good friends. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering." I kept it simple. With that we started working on the project again.

"I have a question too." she changed the subject. "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "Why did you choose me to be your partner? I mean, I get Seulgi was mad at you, but you should've been her partner still."

It was quiet for awhile.

"Now that I see them working together, I feel kinda jealous. I mean I know he's my best friend, but I just feel anger kinda boil inside me. You get what I mean?"

She simply nodded. "Haechan and I never talk about this subject, but is he interested in anyone?" Misun changed the subject again. "There's one girl, but I can't tell you who she is. It'll break our friendship, sorry." I gave her a sneaky smile.

"He really does!? Tell me! I'll help him hook up with her!" Her eyes widen happily. "Okay, but you can't tell anyone. Now, come in close." I gestured her. She leaned in towards me. "Even closer, dumb." She came a little closer.

"Okay."
I leaned towards her until my mouth was near her ear.

"I'll never tell you."

—————-
Their friendship is goals.