Love Ends

-Haechan's POV-

We got in the car and rolled the top back. The cool breeze rushed past our shoulders, pulling Misun's hair with it. She was gorgeous in the moonlight.

"Oh my god! Is it raining!?" she yelled.

I was too busy admiring her I didn't even feel it. "Quick, close the top!" she yelled causing me to snap out of my trance.

"It's not closing!" I pressed the button repeatedly.

"What!?" She asked.

"It's okay!" I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "We'll be fine."

Misun gave a gently smile before calming down

Misun gave a gently smile before calming down. Soon her hand left mine and lifted up to the sky. I looked up also and admired the stars. Then I sadly smiled at Misun. I was really going to regret something tonight.

We pulled over and she ran to my side. Being with her made me always happy, but the more I thought about it the more sad I was. It was always hard to see this happy girl sad, and it was always because of me somehow.

"I've always wanted to dance in the rain. Let's dance!" she pulled me towards her.

"Without music?" I asked.

"Being with you, I don't need anything else."
she gave me a gentle smile.

I laughed at the cheesy line. I pulled her into my embrace and we rocked side to side. The heavy rain drenching our clothes but neither of us cared. From her normal self to her gentle self was perfect. She was my definition of perfect.

A few minutes passed before she asked, "Should we go now? We're gonna get sick and that would suck for our summer."

"Yeah, let's get out of here."

I opened the door for her after giving her my jacket. "It's a little wet, but it'll work." I joked.

She pulled me in by my collar and pressed her lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back.
I can check this off my list: kissing the girl I adore in the rain.

———
My heart.