Heartbeat

-Misun's POV-

I watched as Haechan and Seulgi laughed together. She would lean in and whisper something to him then they'd laugh together. Doesn't she have a boyfriend? What was this small feeling?

Haechan pinned me against the wall. I gulped as he closed off the space between us. His eyes were gorgeous. Without noticing, my eyes drifted down to his lips and back to his eyes. A small smile played at his lips, and his eyes stared deep into mine.

"Got you."

Then he was gone. "Let's go. One class left and we're out of this place for today."

I snapped back into reality and made eye contact with him. He gently smiled at me. I walked towards him and punched him in the gut, then walked away.

The beating of my chest rapidly picked up speed. Not only that, but the reddening of my cheeks became more visible. I kept my head low so no one could see the color of my red tomato face.

Ugh I hated him. As much as I wanted to forget everything, it just kept replaying in my head. A smile would crawl onto my lips every time the thought popped up.

As I took my seat, I threw my head onto the books in front of me. Sighing, I closed my eyes and smiled happily. Why was I like this? The rapid pace in my chest slowly calmed itself down. I lifted my head and there he was. Face to face again. My throat was dry and my breath stopped. He was so close again.

"That really hurt. I'll kill you later.." he whispered with a smile on his face.

He leaned forward again, but I closed my eyes this time. I felt his hand sit on my forehead.

"Are you okay? Why are you so red?" he asked. I smacked his hand away. "I'm fine. Thanks." He shrugged and took his seat next to me. My heart was beating up again.

I turned my attention to him. He didn't bother looking back. I took in his features. His hair softly fell over his eyes and the way his face would scrunch up when deep in thought. I found myself smiling at the kid.

What are you doing to me Lee Haechan?

————-
I was so happy writing this chapter.