I'm Sorry

-Seulgi's POV-

The roses Mark gave me sat in my room. They seemed to laugh at me the longer I stared at them. His words played over and over in my head, like a broken record player.

"I'm leaving and I hope you can leave us in the past. Goodbye Seo Seulgi."

I wiped the tear off and sniffed. I was an asshole. I let it get to me and revenge got the best of me. It filled my insides with hatred and anger. There was no space for love or forgiveness. I picked myself off the ground and sniffed again.

It was time to apologize and make things better again. I realize that I was in this sad state for too long, and thanks to Mark I wanted to change that.

I knocked on Misun's door. The door opened and there stood my old best friend.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I ignored her question.

She closed the door and stood in front of me.

"Don't interrupt me, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the ways I've been treating you. Even though you were my best friend I was the one being rude. I always blamed you and picked on you because I wanted revenge. I'm truly sorry Misun, I really am. I know you won't forgive me right now, but I just want to clear all the things that has happened between us. So when that day comes, just know I'll still be there for you anyways. I'm sorry it took me so long to apologize." I held the tears back.

"Thanks Seulgi. It means a lot to hear you own up to your wrong doings. I don't know if we'll go back to how close we were before, but I know we'll still be good friends. I just wanna know what made you suddenly apologize." she softly smiled.

I felt happy inside. It was good to know that we were on good terms. I missed talking to someone who was real all the time. Still the soft hearted Misun I grew up with.

"Just a guy named Mark Lee. He talked to me and made me realize I was being an asshole. If it wasn't for him, I think I would still hate you." I chuckled and she joined me.

"It feels nice to talk to you again." she smiled.

"Same here. Are we good then?" I asked.

She nodded. "We're good."

———
That's good.