New Friend

College started a few days ago for the four friends. Kim Misun was ready to live her college life with her best friend Lee Haechan. Sadly, they parted ways on their graduation night. Seo Seulgi went to a college on the other end of the city, and Mark Lee went to study abroad. The four friends were too busy with their own lives to communicate to each other again.

Misun took her seat next to no one. As usual, no one sat near her. The class soon began filling up as she tucked her earphones in to her earlobes. A small tap on her shoulder woke her from her trance. Her eyes landed on a male, taller than her of course, with dark, rich black hair and round glasses. A bright smile from him made her smile also.

"Sorry, but is this seat taken? It's the only seat left available." his soft but husky voice asked.

"Oh not at all, go ahead!" she sat up straight.

The mystery boy took his the seat next to her and fished out his books. Class began with the professor announcing to pair up.

Another soft tap was, "Excuse me again, but do you wanna be partners?" he asked.

Misun gently smiled at the boy and nodded. After deciding partners, the professor gave information about the assignment. Misun and the boy each took notes about the information given.

The bell rang and she stood waiting for the boy. The two walked out together in complete silence for a minute or two.

As she was about to speak, another body collided with hers. Her books hit the ground and the paper softly floated down, joining the books.

"Oh sorry!" the voice said and dropped down to help her pick up her items. They scrimmaged around trying to not forget anything. People stared as they walked by.

"Thank you." Misun said as she looked to face the person.

Her breath stopped and she quickly looked down again. She could feel the sadness quickly start to drown her.

"It's been awhile Kim Misun." the one helping said without meeting her eyes.

"Thank you again." she quickly finished and grabbed onto her class friend and escaped the situation.

The two scampered off without looking back. When far enough she released his arm and the breath she was holding.

"Thank you for leaving with me. I owe you one." she said out of breath.

"You owe me an explanation actually." the boy teased the girl.

"I can't just spill my tea to you. Maybe one day though." she laughed. "What's your name anyways?"

"Oh right, we never introduced ourselves. I'm full of No Jams." he stuck his hand out and smiled happily.

"I'm full of Jams, nice to meet you." she shook his hand and smiled happily, "I'm kidding, my name is Kim Misun."

"I'm Lee Jeno."

————
Hello everyone !! This is chapter 1 of the sequel to "Love Maze"
Please look forward to it a lot and happy reading !!