I'm Gonna Try

-Mark's POV-

Haechan accepted my apology. He accepted my apology! My eyes widen as his eyes locked with mine again. I wanted to run and hug the younger one, but held myself back. A faint smile appeared on his lips and he came closer to me.

He held his hand out and I pulled him into a hug. I really did miss my best friend.

"Bro, you know I really missed you right? Like there was nothing to do everyday after school. I didn't even want to go to school anymore. That's how much I missed you. Are you sure everything's okay again? Like, you won't kill me or anything?" I stuttered over my words.

"Bro, what are you talking about? You know I can't hold a grudge for too long. So you never really liked Misun then?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. Well, I mean I liked her as a friend, but like..that's all. You know what I'm saying right? You get me right?"

We made eye contact and he started laughing. "Do you even know what you're saying?"

I threw my arm around his shoulders and pulled him towards me

I threw my arm around his shoulders and pulled him towards me. We both laughed and walked out together. I was glad we were friends again. Now all we needed was for Misun and Seulgi to make up, and be our friends again. Then the whole group will be fixed.

"Hyung?" Haechan called. "Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"I think I need help. I wanna talk to Misun again, but I'm scared she'll avoid me now. How has she been? Do you know?"

"She's been living. All I know is that she blames herself for the breakup of our friendship. I also know it was her idea to plan this tonight. She probably misses her best guy friend. Because you're company is a mood enlightenment. Positive vibes all the time. Except when you're hating us, then it's rough." I teased.

"I'm going to try to talk to her tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works. Do you think you'll get another chance with Seulgi?" He asked.

I sighed. "Honestly..no. I think I would just hurt her again. Plus, she seems really happy with Minhyuk."

"They're faking it."

"Shut up!" My mouth dropped.

"I'm being totally honest. There was nothing else to do, so these days I just collect tea. I hold the mug and people just pour it in. So what do you think now?" Haechan raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to win her back."

————-
How to have a friends like them?