Another Day

-Haechan's POV-

Misun walked inside the classroom and they all had their attention on me already.

"You twerp. I thought you said you weren't coming to school today. What made you change your mind?" Taeyong hyung asked.

"The more I thought about it; the more it seemed like today was going to be a good day, so I came. Why are you guys all over her today?" I asked.

"Because we were protecting her." Doyoung hyung replied.

The bell rang.

"Aw dang it. Anyways, I'm going now. Wish me luck!" I quickly entered the door before they could add anything else.

I made my way to Misun and took a seat next to her. It felt nice inside to know that we were kinda okay. I was happy inside. The class continued on and went by faster than usual. I started waiting for the girl but soon realized what I was doing.

"Uhh, I'm going first. Nice class today." I awkwardly waved and sped away.

When I was far enough I slowed down. Mark appeared next to me, scaring me.

"AH! God you scared me bro! I thought you were Misun, I was about to freak." I held onto my chest.

"What's got you so scared about Misun? She's so lovely." he replied.

"I think I'm scared. Like I know something good or bad is going to happen today." I confessed.

"I don't know. If something does happen, make sure to tell me all the tea later on. I've been holding an empty cup lately. Anyways, let's get to class. Do you think I should try talking to Seulgi again?" He asked.

"I don't know. Would you be able to forget everything she's done in the past?" I asked as we entered the class.

"I think I could forget it honestly. I mean if she didn't really mean it then, it's fine right?" he asked.

"Actually it's not fine Mark hyung. None of us started anything. Seulgi was the only one who betrayed us, but I mean if you want to go back then I'll try to live with it, but I don't know if I could trust her again." I replied.

"I'll just have to think about it a little more." he said.

I watched as he took everything out of his bag and placed his forehead into his hands.

"Don't go back."

————
Decisions.