I Hate You

-Haechan's POV-

"How could you hyung? You promised me a few days ago. The difference between what's yours and mine. How could you break up with Seulgi just because you think you caught feelings for Misun? How come all of a sudden, she's suddenly in your heart? You knew, and still know damn well I've liked her since forever. How could you be so selfish and think of yourself only? You're so unpredictable hyung." I grit through my teeth before turning my back on him.

Anger ran through my veins as I repeatedly popped my knuckles. The anger was rising with every following step. I took deep breaths to try and keep it together. How could he? He broke everything. Why was he so selfish? Ugh!

Without realizing, my hand met with a tree trunk. Blood spilled all over my hands. I leaned against the bark, facing towards it. I took deep breathes and tried controlled my breathing, but the pain in my fist made it barely recognizable.

I entered the dorm and bandaged my hand up. Mark hyung walked in after me and we stared at each other. I couldn't even stand to look at him without feeling the boiling anger inside of me.

"Why'd you have to go hurt yourself like that?" he asked and stepped towards me.

"Get away from me. I don't even want to talk about it anymore." I backed away from him.

"Can you just forget it Donghyuck? I know what I said, but I can't control my feelings! If I could, I would. I knew that whole time. I knew the person you hated the most was me. It was me because I was in her heart. I was the person you wished t-"

My fist met his cheek.

I couldn't stand to hear these words. Without holding back, he threw one at me too. Neither one of us cared how late it was. We started throwing hands at each other. With all the loud noises we made woke the others up.

Soon Johnny hyung, Taeil hyung, and Jaehyun hyung pulled Mark away. Taeyong hyung, Yuta hyung, and Doyoung hyung held onto me.

"Hey, what the hell is going on here!?" Yuta hyung yelled.

"I hate you Donghyuck! You make me want to leave the dorms and move somewhere far away!" Mark hyung yelled.

"I don't care if you hate me. You're freaking dead to me. You ruined everything tonight because you're fucking selfish!" I couldn't hold it anymore.

I pushed the hyungs off and walked out the dorm. I couldn't stand him. He was too childish. I walked into a little gas station. I bought some bandages and avoided eye contact with the cashier.

"Do you need help putting these on son?" the older one asked. I made eye contact with him and simply nodded. He motioned for me to take a seat. As I waited for him the door opened. A cold breeze made me side glance at the person.

Misun.

Dang it. Why did she have to walk in and see me like this? I turned away hoping she wouldn't come over. Everything was just a mess tonight.

The older one came and helped me. I held up my bandaged hand and he gently unwrapped it. I felt the cold breeze wash over my bloody hand. He applied medicine and told me how many times a day I should change the bandage.

"Thank you." I bowed respectfully.

He returned behind the counter and a soft tap landed on my shoulder. I clenched my eyes shut.

Damn.

—————-
Sigh, what just happened?