Lets get Drunk

-Seulgi's POV-

"What are you trying to say?" I asked. The ferris wheel came to a stop with the two of us at the top. He wouldn't look me in the eyes or even speak up.

"I think we should see other people Seulgi."

It broke my heart to hear it again. I thought I heard him wrong, but no. "It's only been two days Mark. Did you even really like me at all when you asked me out?" The tears were ready to fall.

"I-I must have been over thinking too much. You're a sweet girl Seulgi, but maybe we're not made for each other."

My heart was breaking every second. This was where I thought he was going to kiss me. Ferris wheels can either be the most romantic place or the place where everything breaks.

"I guess so." I cupped his left cheek with my right hand. "Be happy Mark Lee."

I got out first and walked away from him. Tears fell from my eyes as I got further away. How could he? How could he just leave that easily?

I walked into a restaurant and ordered soju bottle. The grandma also placed pork belly in front of me. The door swung open and Misun walked in. She took a seat next to me and poured herself a shot. I poured myself a shot and downed it.

One shot. Two shots. Three shots. Soon we had eight bottles in front of us and still neither of us said anything.

"I'm not going to school tomorrow. Let's get drunk and forget everything." Misun and I made a toast.

A few hours passed and we were sitting outside the restaurant; both drunk and wasted.

"Mark and I broke up tonight."
"Haechan and I almost kissed tonight."

——————
What a night.