Here We Go

(So the chapters are going to start getting longer)

-Misun's POV-

The soft sound of the ocean waves drowned my ears. The salty smell made my nose itch. The soft sand filled my heart. A pair of hands covered my mouth and eyes. Panic ran through my veins as I tried to scream out.

"Calm down stupid, it's just me." the voice of my best friend said. I threw sand at her, "You scared me you punk." She took a seat and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Are you sober now?" she asked. I nodded.

We continued to sit there in silence. "What happened between you and Mark?" I finally asked. A soft sigh left her lips. "I don't even know. We were on the ferris wheel and suddenly it was over. We were over. It makes me think he was wasn't even interested at the beginning." I could feel her tears running down my arm.

I grabbed her hand and held it. "Maybe he was just scared. Scared he liked you too much. Because from the looks of it, he really was heads over heels for you. I'll tell you this now because why not. Mark texted me everyday, for 6 months,  asking what you liked or if you needed anything. It took him a lot of courage to ask you out in front of everyone. Maybe because he never thought you liked him back he's just scared that he might hurt you even more in the long run."

"Yeah, but that's for later. Couldn't he think of just us right now?" she cried.

Another body joined the us. Both our heads snapped towards the person. It was Haechan. He kept his distance away from me, but still sat next to me. The awkward feeling flowed through the air. I needed to talk to him, but I couldn't since Seulgi was here also. Soon Mark joined on the side of Seulgi.

We stared at the open ocean before us. No words were sent or received.

"Seulgi, I broke up with you because.." he didn't bother to look at any of us. "because I somehow caught feelings for Misun."

"What?!" Me, Haechan, and Seulgi exclaimed.

We all stared at the boy in disbelief. He didn't bother looking back. What was happening? How could this night get any worse?

"You broke up with me because of Misun?" her voice rose.

"I had nothing to do with this!" I fought back.

"Of course you did! You've liked Mark since forever! Then when me and him got together, you just couldn't bare to see us together, couldn't you? So, you took your shot and apparently it landed perfectly. Why couldn't you just be happy for me? I thought we were best friends." She stood.

"I really didn't have anything to do with this Seulgi! I would never do that to my best friend!" I also stood up .

"Don't ever talk to me again. This friendship is over. I hate you." she turned her back to me and walked away.

"God Mark! Why did you have to ruin everything!? I'm so sick of you all." I ran towards the direction of my house.

Tears ran down my cheeks as my feet carried me home. I opened the front door and ran to my room. I locked the door and melted onto the ground. Why? Why of all times? I was letting him go. I was letting Mark go and be happy with my best friend. And on top of it all..Haechan. He was like the cherry on top of it all.

My eyes slowly drifted close as tiredness filed in. "This is officially the worst day ever."

—————-
Name a more horrible day.