Oops

(This chapter will be longer than the others.)

Misun's POV-

I ended up lying to Seulgi and Mark. Just so I could walk around. The two waited as I disappeared before they continued with their date. How could he leave me to third wheel?

I heavily sighed as I entered the quiet park. Joggers were finishing up their run and couples were on their dates. Some parents were still out with their children. Luckily the park wasn't my stop. Too many people to disturb my thinking.

The broken-looking tree house came to view. A small smile crept its way to my lips.

The tree house where Haechan and I first became friends.

I entered through the door gently and closed it behind me. I sat on the little couch, closed my eyes, and the thoughts of earlier came to mind.

Every time I talk to Mark, I'd usually have that nervous feeling inside. But today, it was like talking to a friend. Weird.

The next thing I thought about was the incident with Haechan. I smiled at the butterfly feelings inside. His gorgeous eyes that used to always look at me were suddenly even more captivating. His lips so close you could feel his hot breath.
Ugh, what was going on?

I opened my eyes and he was standing before me. I quickly stood up and realized I was still the shorter on between us. He stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing?"

I glared at him and sat down again. He took a seat next to me. I turned to face the other way. I felt him get up and sit down in my view. I was about to turn again, but he forced me to sit in my seat.

"What are you doing?" he asked again.

"What does it look like I'm doing Haechan? I'm avoiding you, cause you suck." I stuck my tongue out at him. "And when did you come. I didn't even hear you." my voice soften.

"Right before you opened your eyes, and you didn't hear me because I'm a ninja. Anyways, why are you avoiding me? Did I do something?" He asked without looking at me, but playing with my hand.

I smiled but quickly hid it when he looked back up.

"Because you were going to let me third wheel with Seulgi and Mark!" my voice rose a bit.

He released my hand. I pouted on the inside. Before he could reply my mouth opened itself, "Why'd you let go?"

He broke out to a smile. His gorgeous smile that made butterflies hit against my stomach.

"Do you want me to hold your hand, silly? You're such a baby I swear. Come here my little baby~" his hand wrapped around mine and he pulled me into his embrace.

Here felt nice. He was warm against my body. "Just because I'm a baby doesn't mean you get to make fun of me. I almost had to third wheel, don't forget that." I snuggled closer to his embrace.

It was quiet for a few minutes. I was starting to think he fell asleep. I lifted my head and made eye contact with him. He was staring deeply into my eyes. There were those butterflies again. Here we were once again in this position.

He leaned forward as I closed my eyes. His lips brushed near mine before pulling away.

"Oops. I think I just messed something up. I have to go. Sorry Misun." it came out as a whisper.

Without looking back, he was gone.

————-
So close, too close.