First Step

-Haechan's POV-

With the help of Seulgi, we made a plan. I couldn't help but glance over at the two. Every time I see her smile or laugh, a happy feeling fills up inside my chest. Then the thought of, "If only I could make her happy like that." hits me.

"Haechan. Lee Haechan. Yah!" I felt a pair of arms turn me around. It was Seulgi giving me a weird look. "Don't make it obvious pabo. You've been staring for the last three minutes. Anyways, class is almost over. Let's end it here today." I nodded and we returned to our own seats.

Mark hyung walked back to his seat also. I wanted to talk to Misun, but the plan was to keep myself away from her. I thought it was a dumb idea, but Seulgi convinced me otherwise.

A sudden tap woke me from my thoughts. I turned to face Misun. She was face to face with me, pouting. I gulped and kept my eyes away from her lips. "Do you have someone you're interested in, Lee Donghyuck?" she called me by my real name. My eyes widen, "No, why would you ask that." I pushed her forehead back.

"Ouch." she rubbed her forehead before clinging onto my arm. "I won't let you go until you confess."

"Okay, but I'm not going to tell you." I stuck my tongue out at her. The bell rang and we all stood up. I waited for my slow friend. After she finished she clung onto my arm again. "You're going to get annoyed of me sooner or later."

"Ani. I like you besides me. Plus, I'd never tell you if I was annoyed with you or not." I teased. Her jaw dropped. "Oh, it looks like you dropped your jaw, Misun." I continued.

She hit my arm. "You're so mean...oppa." I stopped walking and eyed the girl up and down. "What'd you just call me?" I advanced towards her. She stumbled back as I pushed forward.

Her back was pinned against the wall. With my one hand pressed against the wall, I leaned even closer. Our faces were centimeters apart.

"Got you."

—————
How rude.