Epilogue

College was beginning in just a few days. Misun finished paying for her new clothes. It was the first time she didn't have to wear a uniform to school. Seulgi was invited, but declined since she was going with Mark.

Haechan and Misun haven't spoke to each other since the incident. She couldn't come to face him because she felt like she embarrassed herself. She confessed to him and he left her there.

The thought disappeared from her head when her phone started ringing. With full hands she ignored the call. She sat down at a café and let out a sigh. It was so lonely these days. Pulling her phone out, it was a miss call from "Haechan😠😶". Her eyes widen and quickly returned the call but hung up on the second ring.

Misun collected her things and made her way home. This was her way of escaping everything.

"Ms?" she heard someone call but ignored it.

After greeting her parents she locked herself in her room.

Haechan laid on his bed and counted the little black dots on the ceiling. Ever since he graduated, all his friends left him, even Misun. Well technically he left her.

He picked up his phone and pulled her contact up.
"Misun buddy💕"
A smile formed on his face. His phone fell and he hit the call button trying to catch it, but it landed on his face anyways.

When he lifted his phone again the call already ended. He blinked and saw her calling but, but blinked again and it was gone. Was he dreaming?

Mark held the girl's hand as they shopped around. She helped him picked a few shirts out also. He couldn't wait to go abroad to study, but at the same time he didn't want to leave Seulgi behind.

"Babe, are you okay? You've been zoned out for the past five minutes." Seulgi asked him.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about some things." he gave her a smile.

Her smile faded as sadness filled her eyes. Before he could ask what was wrong she smiled again.
"Let's go get something to eat."

She dragged him along but he knew she was sad deep inside. He knew what needed to be done. It was always going to be his fault in the end.

As they ate, everything seemed to be fine. Seulgi reached over to grab Mark's hand.

"I know you don't want to hear this, but I think we should let go of each other. I know you've been thinking about leaving me behind, but I'll be okay. I promise. When you come back, maybe we can work things out again, but for now..let's separate. I really did enjoy you Mark Lee." she sadly smiled.

Seulgi left the boy in the diner. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she kept her head low. She felt someone grab her wrist and pull her into their embrace. Her favorite scent that belonged to him.

"I was gonna let you go, but I realized I can't bring myself to do so. For you, and for us, I'm going to make this work. Are you willing to put up with me even though we're so far away? I already lost you once I don't want to feel that emptiness again. Just say you'll stay with me and we'll figure out a way to make this work." he softly spoke to the girl.

She cried into his shirt. Seulgi knew it was his favorite shirt and tried to not get his shirt dirty, but he held her against his body.

"I don't care if your tears get my shirt wet pabo. For you, there's always an exception."

————
Epilogue.