My Love Story

-Mark's POV-

Seulgi pulled me towards her and laughed. I've never been to a dance-like-club. I followed her steps until I became comfortable enough to dance on my own.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance!" she yelled over the loud music.

"Am I dancing good?" I asked excitedly.

"You're such a kid Mark Lee." she laughed.

I watched her dance and just enjoy herself here with me. She was gorgeous. I felt so happy around her. She was my happy pill and it was just going to get better from here.

"Come with me!" I yelled and held her hand.

We departed from the dancing bodies and went outside. The stars were even more beautiful, but nothing could compete with the star standing next to me. My shining star.

It suddenly began sprinkling, but soon it was pouring. She looked up and danced around. "It's such a beautiful night tonight. Dance with me Mark Lee." her hand intwined with mine and I pulled her close.

"Seo Seulgi, I love you

"Seo Seulgi, I love you."

I captured her lips and hugged her small body.

"I love you too Mark Lee."

This was my love story. I couldn't ask for anyone better than the one I have right now. She meant the world to me and no one could change my mind. It was rough in between, but it all turned out better than expected.

In the end, the path we took ended at the same place. Now it's time for the both of us to take this next journey together, and I couldn't wait for all the wild rides in between. Like they say,
"Everything happens for a reason."

————
Happily Ever After.