Our Wild Ride

-Seulgi's POV-

The pouring rain made my boyfriend even more beautiful. His smile was the happy pill in my life. He was my happiness.

"Mark Lee, you are so special to me." I hugged the boy.

Our clothes were getting drenched by the rain. He softly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "Can I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course."

We rocked side to side without any words exchanged. Just being here with him calmed my heart and warmed my insides.

"Seulgi? If I asked you to stay with me for tonight, would you?" he asked.

"I would have to ask my parents, silly. But I will stay with you tonight." I snuggled closer into his embrace.

He opened the door for me and we drove off to my house. After packing a few things my mom came in to help.

"Here. I snatched some of these for you." she whispered.

I looked into the bag and it was full of condoms. "Mom! Why would you give me these?!" I exclaimed.

"Shh! I understand you're a grown woman now and I just want you to-" "Mom, we're not doing anything tonight! Plus, his parents are home." I sneakily smiled before walking downstairs.

Right as I exit the door she yelled, "Wait, so you mean if they weren't home, you two would be up to something!?"

I laughed and closed the door. "Quick let's get out of here before my mom lectures us about intercourse."

Mark choked on the water he was drinking. "Wh-what did you just say?" he wiped the wheel.

"I'll explain later. Let's go!" I laughed at the boy.

This was our wild ride. Every relationship was hard, but at the end we ended together again. Mark was my blessing in life. I've done many wrong things in my past, so I don't know how I got so lucky.

Mark is the best gift I've ever received.

————
How to get a blessing like Mark Lee.