I Know

-Mark's POV-

Haechan and I continued walking through the streets. We talked about everything and caught up on each other.

"I think you should just confess to Misun. Why are you holding it back? One day someone else is going to ask her to be theirs, and you're just going to sit back and let your heart get torn all over again." I explained to him.

"It's not as easy as saying it, hyung. I would've totally told her a long time ago, but it's the fact that I'm not the one in her heart. If I was to casually confess, it'd probably ruin our friendship.
If I could just be her friend and watch her be happy from the side, then I'll be fine.

Because I'd rather see her be happy then force herself to love me. If it takes me being lonely and unhappy for her to be happy, then I'd live with it. The thing that hurts me the most is when she's acting happy in front of me. I mean, I've literally seen all her sides already. What's the point of lying to me when I know you're lying to me?" he angrily stated.

"Have you ever asked her about her feelings? Does she tell you who's in her heart?" I asked. "Yeah she does, and I hate the guy who's in her heart. He'll never see her the way I do." He avoided eye contact with me.

"Oh. I hate him too then." I said causing the younger one to laugh.

"Actually, the two of you would get along very well. Anyways, I'm really going home. Take care of Misun and Seulgi. Bye hyung." he ran off first.

Of course I knew he was talking about me. I've known for seven months now. I also knew that Misun had a crush on me for a long time now. I had talked with Seulgi about this before, and she said Misun lost her feelings for me. Now, I feel as if she never really lost her feelings for me.

Haechan hated me because I was the one in her heart.

————-
Why is he hiding it from Haechan?