Class

-Third Person POV-

The four friends were each in their classes. Just like every other day, classes ended and started again. Every few classes they would see each other, but because school was important to them all, they didn't speak as much.

Fourth period was coming up. All four of them had this period together. Seulgi entered first and Misun followed. It was then Taeyong, Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Winwin. A couple minutes later Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Taeil, Johnny, Jungwoo, and Lucas entered also.

Then next came Mimi, Seolhyun, Wendy, and Irene. A very loud Chenle joined with Jisung, Ten, Yuta, and a calm Kun following. The next nine girls all gave flirty looks as they entered. Mina, Soobyung, Hyejin, Mi Rae, Sumi, Riri, Jihyo, Hana, and Raeyoon. Mark and Haechan also entered and the class was all here.

Haechan took his seat next to Misun and Seulgi. (seat 2) Mark took his seat besides his girlfriend and Mina. (seat 7)

The professor walked in and class soon began. Haechan turned to Misun to ask her to be his partner, but Taeyong had asked her already. He sighed and simply sat there thinking about nothing.

"Since you're all alone, wanna be partners with me?" Haechan turned towards the female voice. "Thanks Mimi, but I'm gonna work alone." He made an excuse. "That's not acceptable. Let's go." she dragged the boy towards her desk. (seat 6)

He held onto Renjun's arm and mouth, "Help me hyung!" Renjun immediately grabbed onto his hand and Mimi gave him a weird look. "I wanna be his partner. Go choose someone else." Renjun pulled the boy out of her arms.

She scoffed and walked away. Haechan immediately flew into Renjun's arms. "Thank you so much hyung. I owe you a big one!"

"You're right. Anyways, go be Misun's partner. Jaehyun wanted to be Taeyong's partner, so she's partnerless. Plus, me, Jeno, and Jaemin are partners already." he replied. Haechan gave him one more hug before disappearing.

Misun was laying with her head down in her arms. Haechan was about to tap on her shoulder, but he beat it to her.

"Hey Misun, do you wanna be my partner? Seulgi's kinda mad at me, so wanna pair up?" Mark asked.

—————
What's he trying to pull here?