AWW II: The Decision

I am going to skip ahead to February 14th, or our first anniversary. January was a good month for us. Spending our weekends together after we both worked the week and me going to classes. One of the big points for why I named these years Against the Whole World is because how my dad acted on our anniversary. After we got off at work, me and Sierra went out for dinner and exchanged our gifts. I do not remember where we went because that day was overshadowed by what happened next. To conclude our evening, we drove home to fulfill our frisky desires. We came in and headed right for my bedroom when my dad requested to talk to me alone. Sierra continued upstairs and was listening from the top of the steps. My dad was telling that he had a problem with me and Sierra removing ourselves from our families and fooling around the house. He did not like how much we were always going out for long periods of time. First off, my parents hated the fact I just sat around all day and never left the house. They tried to get me out of the house as much as they could. Second, he caught us one time just sleeping in the guest bedroom because he likes to take his craps on the other side of the house. Third, I know he was referencing how my brother kind of treated his ex like nightwalker trying to hide her in his room. Sierra and I did spend time with each other's families, it is just that it became boring for us. We are young, horny, and adventurous; we want to do go and do some sort of activity and not just spend everyday sitting on the couch and watching the same shows they put on everyday. The whole thing about privacy is that we can talk about anything without being judged for what we are talking about or how we say it. Of course my dad gave me a chance to speak, but every time he wants me to talk...it turns into a trap of sorts. I told him we do spend time with you two, but we want privacy and to go out. We do not like staying in. So he became very mad with me and went on to tell me about his obsession with one of his exes and he did the same stuff. So then he finally came down to a decision: "If you are going to live under my roof, you can not see Sierra anymore".
My mom swears to this day she never heard him say anything of the sorts to me and that I misunderstood him. She never did clarify what exactly he said, she said he just wants you to spend more time with them. Well, Sierra certainly heard exactly what I heard because she came storming down the stairs crying as she runs out of the house. I followed right behind her while balling my eyes out. We met by my car as we began a crying conversation. Sierra kept asking me if we were breaking up and I responded by say I have no where else to live. If I was going to continue to live there then I could no longer see her. Sierra kept saying how she loves me and how this was not fair. Keep in mind, we were hysterical the whole time just sitting in my car. When Sierra realized that I needed to break up with her, she hopped out of my car and dropped to the ground crying harder. After a few minutes had gone by, I came out and picked her up. I told her I did not want to leave her or end us. I have no clue how Sierra came up with the idea for me to move in with her parents in Baltimore. I did not want things to end like this, but I was not totally on board for living with her parents. Her dad is a bit of a verbally abusive nut ball. Every other sentence coming out of his mouth was a conspiracy theory. Well, the power of love trumped my prejudice towards her parents. We walked back in and started loading some of my clothes and stuff before walking out and telling them how I was moving into Sierra's home. Left without a single word. It was interesting to say the least leaving there, but this moment really showed how my parents pushed me right into the arms of Sierra for then on. My dad needed to find a different way of breaking the delusional hold over me and not continuing on from how my grandfather did things. Next to come was the standoff period.