Liberation Part I: September Bowling

I have not spoken about bowling in a long even though it was such a big part about our story. Last season was presumed to be my very last season of bowling. We failed to break .500 and missed Nationals by a long shot to Nick Lloyd's team. We were asked by Mickie and Zach Richards to come visit for the new season because we missed sign ups. I never really talked with Zach much, same with Sierra. He was one of those punk guys who thought he was too
cool for everything. He has tried talking to Sierra for the purpose of sleeping with her because he
is what we call a fuck boy. He tried getting with her while I was dating Sierra until he sent her a dick pic. I warned Sierra he would do that, but she believed Zach when he said he was not interested in her. I digress on with everything: we took this chance for Sierra to make a payment to her dad for her car and maybe buy some stuff for the apartment. When we came down, we met up with our old bowling friends and watch them bowl one last time. I never thought what happened next would ever happen. Sierra pulls me into the front of the bowling alley to talk with Ms.Bonnie. Ms.Bonnie was telling us that if we joined now, Sierra and I could bowl in the state tournament. Sierra immediately jumps on board with the opportunity. I started to question, "Sierra how are you going to bowl? You will have to drive two hours every Saturday to bowl. Plus how do you expect to pay for bowling if you are struggling to survive out in Salisbury"?
"I'll make it work." Sierra responded.
"I don't know if we can manage to juggle this in our routine".
"Then I will do it by myself without. I want to bowl again".
I could not believe Sierra and how she was so willing to leave me behind. Maybe this was a warning sign to me. I just do not understand why she wanted to go back if she hated bowling so much. That is all she said last season. Everyone annoyed her and she tried to fight a few bowlers, one was a minor (but we all did not like that girl). "Fine, I guess we can bowl one last season." I responded back.
"Well, you two cannot be on the same team this year. Each team has one place open." said Ms.Bonnie.
"Oh, really um–"
"I will bowl with Mickie's team. They're in third place and I like my chances with them." interrupted Sierra.
"I guess I will bowl with George and Anthony's team. Even if we don't bowl well, I will at least have fun doing it".
"Ha, your team is already close to being last. We're going to beat your team." said Sierra.
I never knew how many games I was going to bowl for my final season, but I knew Sierra was pissing me off at that moment. I remember bowling that day and I was just terrible. Sierra, on the other hand, bowl some really good games. Sierra began bragging and showing off to me on how good she was. Everyone at bowling was teasing me and I joked back saying if she bowled like this in states last season, we probably would have won. Sierra overheard my statement and became very angry. She started going off on me in front of everyone. Sierra told me, "Are you really getting upset because I'm beating you? Hey everyone, he's probably going to talk with me in private about how I'm hurting his feelings. He's going to cry like he did last time in private when I beat him".
Yes, she said all that. She escalated things so far out of proportions. She really does not know how to trash talk properly without taking things too far. Sierra was practically screaming out for everyone to hear. Everyone was watching us in the bowling alley, but I never said a word after that. I just went back to talking with my team who were in shock that Sierra would say that out loud to everyone. I wanted to respond back right then and there when it was going on. My first response I was fighting back was commenting on her recent over trusting of a fart in her car while calling me. I heard her crap her pants over the phone. Then my mind went to something I was really about to say. I was about to blurt out the fact Sierra had gay experiences with her niece. Do not worry, I will talk about Sierra's relationship with Mickie at the end of everything. I brushed it off and waited until the car ride home to do things more respectfully. I asked her what was wrong with her and we got into an argument. What she did was horrible. I could have embarrassed her right then, but I showed her restraint. I explained when I have these heart to heart talks in private that I'm trying to talk out issues like a normal adult. I do not know why she was under the impression that these talks were just me wining and crying. This should have been another red flag on her not understanding problem solving. Like before, Sierra said what she could to shut me up and move on from it.