AWW III: Big Leaguer

Over our relationship, Sierra and I did two adult ten-pin leagues. They were not as important to us other than what happened on the first season and who was there. I already talked about how Sierra's father never told Sierra that he loved her that night of bowling which led her to attempt suicide. The last big detail I want to get over was who our teammate was that season. Sierra and I needed a third person for our league at least to play. We knew no one willing to pay and play in our league. Our closest candidate was George, but he did not have any money to burn like that at this time. I got the bright idea to ask Danny to join us. I figured he would do it since Sierra was involved and they have not contacted one another in a long time. I buried most of my bad blood I had with Danny and was willing just to leave the past behind. Danny seemed willing as well as he accepted our offer to bowl. I think he was a little hesitant at first, but Danny and I enjoyed the league for the most part. Things were awkward at times when Danny would try to bring up the past between him and Sierra. I just let him reminisce on a past that I thought was pretty bad. Only issue was that he was annoying Sierra. I think if anything was accomplished, it would be the level of resentment Sierra had against Danny. We finished that season nearly last and collected a small cash prize.
The last season we bowled in ten-pin occurred in early 2017. This was an early sign to me that Sierra did not understand she had a money problem. This season we got George and his friend Brandon for our team. Brandon was not able to show up for many weeks, but George really carried us for the whole season. We finished second place with a winning record for the first time with Sierra on my team. Winning second translates to a greater cash prize. We would have received like $95 each, but Sierra did not pay for much of the season. The penalty for no payments reflected in our cash prize. Sierra was only given about $15, which was unfortunate because she was hoping to pay off some bills with her cash prize. I missed one week of payments for me being absent so I took that hit plus part of Sierra's debt. I only received $45 while I gave George and Brandon their full cut. The sad thing was her idea to do another season of bowling on top of us bowling in our duck pin league. I have tried to convince her to not bowl in the new league, but Sierra knew best. You are going to see practically the same thing happen the very next year.