AWW II: The Switch

After the day that I apparently found the letter, Sierra was never the same. It was about the time when we started planning for the baby shower. This was happening after the Tim incident between me and Sierra. She called me up on her lunch break one day and told me I was right. I was a little confused until she continued say that we were not prepared to bring in a child into this world. She just recently moved back in at my parents and now she is talking about getting an abortion. I was happy, but suspicious about how Sierra was feeling. I thought it was a test for me. I did not show any feelings towards the subject until I saw Sierra was scheduling doctor appointments for planned parenthood centers. I remained supportive for the entirety thing being both for the baby and for her new decision. We went to Annapolis first for Sierra. I dropped her off and went down the street to get some Burger King since Sierra was hungry waiting to be seen. After waiting for a few hours, Sierra walks out in embarrassment over the fact that she scared herself out of doing it because the doctor did not perform on patients being put under. We walked out of the clinic and Sierra grabs a goodie bag of female condoms as we exited. It would be another week before Sierra scheduled a visit to the clinic in Baltimore. I took the day off work to drive Sierra and support her through her surgical abortion. This time, Sierra went through with it. I had to make sure Sierra was safe while she was sedated. She was very loving to be around. She tried to hug everybody and everything. She kept trying to cross the street to hug cars passing by. Sierra was so funny after the surgery, but I made sure my girl was safe and supported. We seemed to have put another pregnancy behind us, until our next fight.
    I want to talk quickly about the story behind the goodie bag of female condoms. We took Mickie out to lunch for a burger and milkshakes. We were down the street from Danny's house. Sierra recently found the promise ring he gave her right before she left him. She drove out in front of his house and messaged Danny to see if he was home, he responded back saying he was in Indiana. Sierra starts scheming. She threw the ring at his house hitting a window and then falling in the grass somewhere. Sierra was planning on trying to defecate on his car. She did pee, but I tried to stop her from getting carried away with crapping or swinging blunt objects. I grabbed a female condom and smeared it on his windshield. I utilized my buzzkillington skills that my dad told me I had to kill the situation. We drove off after they agreed I took things too far with my stunt. I know that I cut down on the damage that would happen to his car. Ironic thing was Mickie spilled her milkshake in the back of Sierra's fairly new used 2014 Ford Focus. Sierra did not find it for a month when her car started stinking of spoiled milk.
    My thoughts on the second pregnancy came with the most doubt I had with Sierra. She relapsed in her old bad habits that lead her to horrible people. She began deceiving me so much more as if it was a game for her. The fact that she waited so long to reveal her pregnancy shows me there was more than what she told me at play. We played it safe. I started checking my condoms after the first pregnancy because how she ranted off in a private conversation is that she wanted to be a young mother just like her mother and all her sisters. She felt that she needed to have a child by age 18. Sierra's mother and her sisters all had their first child before they turned 18. So if there was any foul play, then it would have been Sierra messing with our condoms. There is one slip up that could have caused it. One of our problems with sex was after we have finished, I would pull out without the condom. Sometimes Sierra would still be contracting causing her vagina to hold on to the tip of the condom. I would have to go and pull it out and it could get messy and it was not like my penis was perfectly clean coming out of her. This only happened one time after the first pregnancy. I believe what caused Sierra to just switch was because she started to realize that maybe the baby might not have been mine. I never knew how far she was. She never told me. If I was going off of what Sierra had me believing, that would put the slip up in a far stretch situation. Not saying it was impossible, but there was a good chance that she waited to make it more plausible. When she got out of the first clinic, she said something very weird to try to make me feel bad for it. She walked out with a picture of a fetus saying that this is our baby. The clinic had to give her the picture before she had the procedure then telling her the gender of the baby. Unless Sierra was running off to planned parenthood centers for her check ups without me, then how is the fetus practically fully grown? If my biology knowledge is correct, the time she was in the first clinic would not have show a humanoid baby that had a gender assigned. The picture of the baby looked very much formed. If I could have kept a copy I would, but Sierra threw it away after she showed me. It probably would at most be partially forming a humanoid shape. She must have lied about the time line or got a picture from her cousin. Sierra's cousin just announced her pregnancy a week before Sierra did, but her cousin posted the picture of her fetus on Facebook. She was very far along. Now that I am explaining this the more I realized Sierra was given the same size picture from her mother not too long ago from the abortion. Maybe she tried to trick me. She has only been to one doctor's appointment with her mother and skipped the second one for the abortion. Can you see why this is all confusing? I feel like Sierra did cheat on me and she panicked that the baby would not be mine. I remember having a conversation about DNA testing the baby and it freaked Sierra when she brought up stuff about if I would ever take care of another person's baby. She was in context about Danny. I still may never know why she changed one day out of no where, but things get worse later in our relationship.